why is san diego jockin the bay so hard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
i know a large part of it has to do with mac dre. the word thizz blew up out here the day he died.

but ive been noticing that everytime im in a conversation with someone all im hearin is beezie, yadada, hyphy, etc.

oh and cant forget how everyone refers to san diego as "the city" or "the town"

Jun 7, 2005
I don't think it matters. it's all westcoast. Nobody ever says anything about any city in cali taking slang from L.A. so why would it matter if it came from somewhere else in cali?

Jun 15, 2005
...the hip hop world in general has jocked bay area slang for a long time and you're just coming out with this now?

...shatap.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^
hes right in a sense.. u can find a tiddle bit of the bay in many places now.. as for why dago is biting the bay... im pretty sure u will have kats who dont think it iz but i personally wouldnt kno..

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i think it' soundz real stupid.... sometimes.... i was born in the bay, and i constantly go back up north and stay for 8 months at a time.....I remember a couple yeeeears ago i came back from Frisco talkin bout hyphy and nobody knew what tha fuck i meant..... but some of the homies adjust and started usin it too... not fake shit... just like niggas started sayin triv and what's tha bidness and klack and all that other dago shit..... but these 2000 ass niggas that every word they come out they mouth is yadadamean and all this other gay shit.... you're not from the bay!!!!! shut the fuck up because you sound like an idiot!!!!!!... nobody thinks you're cool!!!!!!! learn how to talk!!!!!! especially if you're white!!!!! white boys can't talk like that period... that's the new rule for the 2005-2006.... white boys can't say nigga, thizz, yadada, ermpty, etc..... if you catcha white boy who ain't official talkin like that, slap the shit out that boy and tell him to shut the fuck up you fake muthafucka.......

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
shit i just got back from TJ at that club Mystery i thought it was coo they were showin the bay some love. they was bumpin mac dre everyone was goin crazy when he came on. shit not to mention i saw a couple fooz wearin mac dre shirts. i thought it was a trip though cuze i was there a year ago and there was no sign of bay love no where. now they usin the slang and all that good shit, but its definately all love. crazy shit though how it changed within the year

Jun 21, 2005
My opinion is in DAGO evrything's been so gangbang related people are just tired of it(execpt active gangbangers and even some of them fuck wit the whole bay/thizz/hyphy thing now)bitches like to dance and have fun ,THEN it gets cool for niggaz to dance and get hyphy,white people (rap fans) that used to imitate the gangbang shit they was listening to would end up getting beat up for it now if they're "THIZZIN" or gettin stupid its ok.its a few different factors working on this new fanbase ,the easiest way to try to explain it is people want to have fun.the gangbang shit is played out and been rapped about every possible way and its more people that don't gangbang that do so it can only capture outsiders attention for so long.ANYBODY can do drugs ,drink,and dance pretty bitches,ugly bitches ,square bitches,white,black,mexican,samolian,asian bitches,gangster bitches,square biitches,bitch ass niggaz,gangster niggaz,white boys,mexican's,somalians etc.BUT 1 day this too will get old and played out then on to the next HYPE

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Lil MacnificO said:
somalian bitches.......? lol

Mac Dre actually rapped with Dago artist so its not like we're biting off the Bay.

He probably wanted it this way....
I was just about to say this homie but u did.But I got cousins from the Bay and when they come down They think it's hella cool that the mac dres shit's over here, I look at it like it's all CALI love, that's how it should be.shit down south they always reppin "the dirty dirty" so we should be more unified in CALI anyway

Oct 26, 2005
-LICWIT- said:
i think it' soundz real stupid.... sometimes.... i was born in the bay, and i constantly go back up north and stay for 8 months at a time.....I remember a couple yeeeears ago i came back from Frisco talkin bout hyphy and nobody knew what tha fuck i meant..... but some of the homies adjust and started usin it too... not fake shit... just like niggas started sayin triv and what's tha bidness and klack and all that other dago shit..... but these 2000 ass niggas that every word they come out they mouth is yadadamean and all this other gay shit.... you're not from the bay!!!!! shut the fuck up because you sound like an idiot!!!!!!... nobody thinks you're cool!!!!!!! learn how to talk!!!!!! especially if you're white!!!!! white boys can't talk like that period... that's the new rule for the 2005-2006.... white boys can't say nigga, thizz, yadada, ermpty, etc..... if you catcha white boy who ain't official talkin like that, slap the shit out that boy and tell him to shut the fuck up you fake muthafucka.......
ROFL!!

Jun 2, 2004
-LICWIT- said:
but these 2000 ass niggas that every word they come out they mouth is yadadamean and all this other gay shit.... you're not from the bay!!!!! shut the fuck up because you sound like an idiot!!!!!!... nobody thinks you're cool!!!!!!! learn how to talk!!!!!! especially if you're white!!!!! white boys can't talk like that period... that's the new rule for the 2005-2006.... white boys can't say nigga, thizz, yadada, ermpty, etc..... if you catcha white boy who ain't official talkin like that, slap the shit out that boy and tell him to shut the fuck up you fake muthafucka.......
LMAO!

Oct 22, 2005
MAC DRE STARTED A MOVEMENT..Like it or not...its frustrating for Mac Dre fans like me who loved Dre before he passed to see all these bandwagon ass niggaz on his shyt..but I dont hate its more exposure and love for the Mac..and it s all love anyway...Mac Dre should be a catalyst for all west coast rappers because of his networking skillz..dude worked wit artists from

Vancouver B.C
Seattle/Tacoma,WA
Portland/Beaverton/Eugene,Or
San Diego
Denver
Phoenix
etc....dude did it he didnt talk bout it

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
TRAJIK ONE said:
GOING TO SD FOR THE WEEK OF JAN. 2ND, ANYONE KNOW ANY COO PLACES I SHOULD HIT??
yeah hit the moonlight market off skyline and meadowbrook....They got the coldest 40 oz of ole E around drink about half fill to top with thunderbird or night train there ya have it some gangsta juice,If you got ya composure after that youll be ready for the rest of the night