why is messy marv dissin obie trice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
besides the fact that this song aint no good...you can tell he has no reason to diss dude hes just talking some "you aint real" shit...why aint niggaz dissin cam'ron??? hes the one running around pretending to be a blood

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
OBIE WAS DISSING FRISCO SAYING ITS NOTHING BUT FAGS AND WHEN HE GOES TO FRISCO HE GOTTA WATCH HIS BACK WIT ALL THA GAYS AND SHIT. WHO WOULDNT TAKE THAT SHIT OFFENSIVE WHEN ITS YA STOMPING GROUNDS!?

May 11, 2002
Obie. now that I think about it is a fag name. Second off Obie better watch his back at his own label with the 2 Fags that Run It. Dr. Dre & Eminem will run up in his ass real quick. Fuck em all.

Jan 15, 2004
paso said:
OBIE WAS DISSING FRISCO SAYING ITS NOTHING BUT FAGS AND WHEN HE GOES TO FRISCO HE GOTTA WATCH HIS BACK WIT ALL THA GAYS AND SHIT. WHO WOULDNT TAKE THAT SHIT OFFENSIVE WHEN ITS YA STOMPING GROUNDS!?
yea i feel you kinda.that is disrespectin frisco but i dont think he meant everybody in frisco he jus meant there's alot of gays there which is true becuzz i've been there before & seen them.messy needs 2 calm down tho it aint that deep.

mms://a948.v94997.c9499.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/948/9499/v001/defjam.download.akamai.com/9499/rocafella/kanyewest/350_kanye_fallsdown.wmv

Aug 15, 2002
niggaz from Frisco are mad sensitive, when most people think of frisco they think of gay people...thats just the way it is...im not against gay folks personally....i dont give 2 shits what other people do...theres a lot of gay folks in frisco, messy KNOWS this

Mar 7, 2003
paso said:
well its just the plain truth.
frisco is full of faggots. its the gay capitol of the world. i even saw on the 5 o'clock news about that there is about 500 applications for faggot couples to illegally get married at a place in frisco.
thats why bush is tryin to put new laws in the constitution that will make sure that gays get no special rights and not be allowed to marry. one of the main reasons these new laws are being made coz of frisco is sprawling with fags and its gettin out of hand.
messy marv should deal with it, or move out of frisco, or exterminate all the fags there so ppl wouldnt think of frisco like that anymore.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SO WHAT ITS ALOT OF REAL ASS NIGGAS IN FRISCO AND YEAH THEY R HELLA SENSETIVE HOMIE NIGGAS ALWAYS TALKIN THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT GAY DUDE GO TO THE HILLS OR TO THE POINTE AND SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT FRISCO BEING THE GAY CAPITAL ITS GONE BE TRIV I WAS OFFENDED BY WHAT OBIE SAID TO AND IM FROM SAC I GOT HELLA FAMILY IN FRISCO FROM PATRAIL HILLS THO SO HE GOT SHOOTS FIRED AT HIM THATS JUST THE WAY THE GAME GO

Jun 1, 2003
yeh but come on now....obie's a real dude...people be comin at him sideways sometimes just cause he's sign wit shady .....a gang of people be fuckin around like that talkin about all the gays in frisco...and there are alot of gay people in frisco....it doesn't necessarily mean he talkin about certain people

May 10, 2002
WACK ASS MESSY MARV JUST WANTED TO GET HIS NAME OUT THERE BY DISSEN A BIG NAME ARTIST, JUST LIKE MESSY DISSED 50 CENT, IF MESSY KNEW WHAT WAS BEST FOR HIM HE'D JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT BUT NOW HES GONNA BE LABELED AS A HATER PLAIN AND SIMPLE WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT HES DOING.

YA TALK ABOUT MESSY BE A HATER CUZ HE DIZZED OBIE N 50 BUT IF A NIGGA WAZ 2 DIZZ UR CITY YO AZZ SURE WOULD DIZZ THEY AZZ RIGHT BACK C-BO DIZZED 50 FOR DIZZIN CALI N HIM N YUKE DIZZED MASTER P SO DAT MAKEZ DEM A HATER DONT THINK SO 2 ME ITZ JUZT NIGGAZ LETTIN THEM KNOW THEY AINT GOING 2 SIT BACK N LET NIGGAZ DIZZ THEY CITY CUZ I KNOW IF A NIGGA DIZ MY CITY IN MY FACE IM A SMASH N IF DAT MAKEZ ME A HATER THEN IM A HATER N YA ACT LIKE YA AINT GOT NO FAGZ IN UR CITY THERE'Z FAGZ EVERY WHERE PLAIN N SIMPLE

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Pistol-Cee said:
YA TALK ABOUT MESSY BE A HATER CUZ HE DIZZED OBIE N 50 BUT IF A NIGGA WAZ 2 DIZZ UR CITY YO AZZ SURE WOULD DIZZ THEY AZZ RIGHT BACK C-BO DIZZED 50 FOR DIZZIN CALI N HIM N YUKE DIZZED MASTER P SO DAT MAKEZ DEM A HATER DONT THINK SO 2 ME ITZ JUZT NIGGAZ LETTIN THEM KNOW THEY AINT GOING 2 SIT BACK N LET NIGGAZ DIZZ THEY CITY CUZ I KNOW IF A NIGGA DIZ MY CITY IN MY FACE IM A SMASH N IF DAT MAKEZ ME A HATER THEN IM A HATER N YA ACT LIKE YA AINT GOT NO FAGZ IN UR CITY THERE'Z FAGZ EVERY WHERE PLAIN N SIMPLE
real mothafuckin shit

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I dont understand it..when you guys see shit on mtv its called POP crap....when you guys hear radio music its known to be waterd down crap.......when you guys see shit on the news we know to believe maybe 1% of what we just saw......yall know how the media plays us daily....but as soon as you guys see some gay people gettin married and packin city hall in the Sco...yall automaticly think the whole city is gay.........thats far from the truth.Some people are easy to fool.......if you really think the whole city is gay then you guys are easy to hustle.......I could sell half of you fools dirt blunts for 50 bucks....when the 24th street fair comes along you would think the whole city is Mexican........as always whatever we do in the hoods of the Sco is never reported on the news.....but even in our music as ghetto reporters we throw our hoods up....from Excelsior to Fillmore........from Oakdale to 3rd.........from HP to the end of mission.......you would think after spitting our hoods daily in our music that our own people who buy our music would at least know where we come from........but i guess to some......the only people you see are gay people.........damn shame I gotta tell grown folx this but....stop watching the gay people and pay attention to whats goin on in the hood......

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
BTM said:
I dont understand it..when you guys see shit on mtv its called POP crap....when you guys hear radio music its known to be waterd down crap.......when you guys see shit on the news we know to believe maybe 1% of what we just saw......yall know how the media plays us daily....but as soon as you guys see some gay people gettin married and packin city hall in the Sco...yall automaticly think the whole city is gay.........thats far from the truth.Some people are easy to fool.......if you really think the whole city is gay then you guys are easy to hustle.......I could sell half of you fools dirt blunts for 50 bucks....when the 24th street fair comes along you would think the whole city is Mexican........as always whatever we do in the hoods of the Sco is never reported on the news.....but even in our music as ghetto reporters we throw our hoods up....from Excelsior to Fillmore........from Oakdale to 3rd.........from HP to the end of mission.......you would think after spitting our hoods daily in our music that our own people who buy our music would at least know where we come from........but i guess to some......the only people you see are gay people.........damn shame I gotta tell grown folx this but....stop watching the gay people and pay attention to whats goin on in the hood......
i couldnt of said it better