WHY is J Stalin "thinking maloof"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
or "feeling maloof". Is this why:

The master furniture maker Sam Maloof, who died last month at the age of 93, is remembered in Janet Eastman's tribute in the Los Angeles Times. His work was coveted by celebrities and US Presidents, yet even with assistants he limited his output to about 100 pieces a year and refused lucrative offers to license plans that could never be executed to his superlative, intuitive standards, without written plans or metal hardware. His business card always read simply "woodworker."

Maloof ultimately prospered in the marketplace because he cared so much for his work and so little for the market. As it turned out, the new wealth of the postwar era, especially in Southern California, created appreciative patrons. But I doubt Maloof would have abandoned his calling in their absence. We hear a lot about the thousands of hours of practice it takes to become an expert. But the masters have something more, a willingness to do the unreasonable in the cause of the thing itself.

???

Or is a maloof similar to a mollywhop or a kiwi da beast? Is he feeling mallof because he likes buenos album?

May 9, 2002
or "feeling maloof". Is this why:

The master furniture maker Sam Maloof, who died last month at the age of 93, is remembered in Janet Eastman's tribute in the Los Angeles Times. His work was coveted by celebrities and US Presidents, yet even with assistants he limited his output to about 100 pieces a year and refused lucrative offers to license plans that could never be executed to his superlative, intuitive standards, without written plans or metal hardware. His business card always read simply "woodworker."

Maloof ultimately prospered in the marketplace because he cared so much for his work and so little for the market. As it turned out, the new wealth of the postwar era, especially in Southern California, created appreciative patrons. But I doubt Maloof would have abandoned his calling in their absence. We hear a lot about the thousands of hours of practice it takes to become an expert. But the masters have something more, a willingness to do the unreasonable in the cause of the thing itself.

???

Or is a maloof similar to a mollywhop or a kiwi da beast? Is he feeling mallof because he likes buenos album?
No offense, but youre an idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maloof_family

Dec 19, 2005
he said "im thinking maloof...yeah you know the twins from sac"

lol i think he made it pretty clear

edit: i dont think they're actually twins tho...i think he mighta gotten his facts twisted with that one

Mar 30, 2006
That is Funny....NO offense player....but you put a lot of effort into gathering info on a Furniture maker who cared about his craft.....No offense dude.....its just funny and it happens to everyone playa