Why has Lynch Changed His Style So much

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I think he comes tight no matter what. also, I think that his voice has gotten more venomous since loaded, part's like "razorblade your nut sac can you feel that" are a good example, you can hear the anger put into it..

I

Instigator

Boss Hogg said:
I perfer the SOS style to the slowed down version
Oh fa sho! The man himself says he has no one style though. If I remember right, he said his lyrics and delivery are reflections of what's going on in his life. I'm looking for Lynch By Inch to mark the return of his fury. Oooooooowaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

May 21, 2002
different moods different life experience, different ways of expressin shit, you cant expect someone to make the same album everytime they come out.
Lynch keeps on top of his game by keepin us waitn 4 shit and constantly suprisin us with new styles and content.
Always tha siccness though everytime, even in the new season.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
The Unkut said:
i mean 4 real though how many songs can u rap about nigga nuts 'n guts and puttin it down 4 tha blocc b4 you run out of shit to say... it gets old, he still sicc...
This thread has nothing to do with the content of his lyrics,it's about his flow and delivery.When "Refuse 2 Lose" dropped on the Best of Black Market Comp.,I was looking forwar to Loaded,for what seemed like forever.I was initially dissapointed with the tempo and flow of that whole album,because his delivery had changed up so much,and most likely it was because of the slow,melodic beats that Beta produced,and all the weed being consumed.After listening to Loaded for awhile,I started to like it,but I definitley would rather hear Lynch spit to his own beats,and come back with that anger and fury-like rasta shit.

Season of Da Siccness is mistaken as a canabilistic album,and it's totally unfair.That album is like 90% gangster,10% guts an nuts.
KILL THAT ^

Apr 26, 2002
On tha Real^^^

He has made progress, if he never chaged things up no one would really listen to his Shit, cuz it would be the Same thing over and Over, folks would get bored of that shit. But so far he hasnn't Disapointed me and never will.

He still needs to mix a little bit of that Lynch Rasta Shit in there though, I'd like to see that, or Sum Nigga Deep Style, Geah

May 3, 2002
I personally disagree that fans would get bored. If one betters and attempts at perfection of the style they've already crafted.. then it sells. Look at Snoop.. flipped the script.. shitted on. Wouldve stuck to the doggystyle ish.. who knows.. i know i'd still be buyin it. Esham.. flipped the script.. get shitted on (sorta). Wouldve stuck to the DoUBelieveNGod and Dead Flowerz flows.. prolly be bumpin him hella harder. Bone Thugs.. flipped the script.. shitted on. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Biggie and 2pac.. never flipped the script for whole albums at a time. always poppin wit classics.

In the words of a wise-man. IF IT AINT BROKEN, DONT FUCKIN FIX IT!

One,

Cyrus

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
He aint even changed his damn style if you realloy think about it, or we wont know until more shit come out at least.....he just doin all kinds of different shit. It'stight though......cuz no matter what the occasion is you can always put a Lynch cut on. He might be doin a little bit of everything on all the upcomin shit......

May 20, 2002
About loaded

Man loaded is some deep shit, u have to be a certain type of musical fan to completely feel this album, cuzz just like the title its loaded with CRAZY assed shit that makes its so ILL. dont get me wrong season is tight as fuck, but loaded is on a whole nother level.... people just dont feel the shit the way its supposed to be felt but i do

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: About loaded

MansonMinded said:
Man loaded is some deep shit, u have to be a certain type of musical fan to completely feel this album, cuzz just like the title its loaded with CRAZY assed shit that makes its so ILL. dont get me wrong season is tight as fuck, but loaded is on a whole nother level.... people just dont feel the shit the way its supposed to be felt but i do
exactly how i feel about dat shit

May 26, 2002
man lynch has only came out with a couple of cds that are really him so u cant say that he changed his style a lot cuz that ebk4 and that other shit is all stolen u have to listen to his lyrics on blocc movement and other shit he is talkin about some real shit how ced jacced him and shit if u sit bacc and listen to the words (not the beat) u will want to cry cuz it is so deep

real talk