Why everyone hates Messy Marv. (I know his family)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Let's all be happy for the brother. He made it home, and hopefully has a good support system behind him. Everything else is a non-issue. Through the grace of God, I pray that any confusion can be sorted out, and that things be mended. It's 2018 in a few weeks. Age-wise, many people are in their 30's, 40's, and even 50's now. Music will always be music, entertainment. So much more out there in the world to be focused on. Happy Holidays everyone.

Apr 25, 2002
I read in your other post where you repeat the post in this thread that you were a social worker for his dad and wouldn’t break confidentiality. I would think that would extend to his children. Almost all this is well known information but I find it disgusting that you have the audacity to post like you’re telling all when your knowledge is supposed to be kept private and your job is to help people. How we going to help people when we preach that what’s told behind closed doors doesn’t go public and you’re out here using that relationship for your own credibility? Enlighten me as to why this is okay?