why everybody think they the mobb???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
dont you niggaz know who the "real" mob is? man its a whole lot of wannabes in the game, i think secretly muthafuckas wish they was from the set. schoolyard started this mob shit which means tha notorious lincoln park blood gang is the "real" mob. so will the "real"mob please stand up,and all you wannabes need to find a new gimick. check ya history nigga

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Been East Dago Mobbin' since 86...I remember Syndo. Me, Schoolyard, Rob-Dog all went to feds around the same time a few months apart. Me and Yard is cool. Big Boogie is my nigga! We was 619'n it in Phoenix(fed spot) when it was only me and him from Dago on the whole yard, LA niggaz was on some other shit.

On some non hate/real shit, I'm feelin' ya'll song on Str8 of the streets of southeast comp. Real spit.

Props: -LICWIT-
Mar 15, 2003
LIL C.S. said:
Been East Dago Mobbin' since 86...I remember Syndo. Me, Schoolyard, Rob-Dog all went to feds around the same time a few months apart. Me and Yard is cool. Big Boogie is my nigga! We was 619'n it in Phoenix(fed spot) when it was only me and him from Dago on the whole yard, LA niggaz was on some other shit.

On some non hate/real shit, I'm feelin' ya'll song on Str8 of the streets of southeast comp. Real spit.

Yep, and taking it baCC to the beginning even before Lincoln broke off with the Syndo (and the Green), They was Lincoln Park Pirus.. Dago Gang History 4 dat ass right there..

SD OG

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
YEAH DAT! I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU LIL C.S I CHECKED YOUR RESUME YOU A SOLID NIGGA FOREAL. I RESPECT NIGGAS LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU KEEP IT GANGSTA WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRAS YA KNOW. BOOG, YARD, SOF, BONE, THEM NIGGAS IS LIKE MY BIG BROTHERS THEM THE NIGGAS I COME UP UNDER. I GOT LOVE FOR EDM MY RELATIVES CISCO AND ARIES BOTH EDM LOVER D, KURT ALL THEM NIGGAS T-NUT YEAH DAT. BUT STILL IN ALL BESIDES YALL IT WASN'T NOBODY YELLIN THIS HERE MOB SHIT NOW EVERYBODY SPOSED TO BE MOB? I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND DO A SONG ABOUT IT ON SOME REAL MOB SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
5000 BLOCK said:
YEAH DAT! I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU LIL C.S I CHECKED YOUR RESUME YOU A SOLID NIGGA FOREAL. I RESPECT NIGGAS LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU KEEP IT GANGSTA WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRAS YA KNOW. BOOG, YARD, SOF, BONE, THEM NIGGAS IS LIKE MY BIG BROTHERS THEM THE NIGGAS I COME UP UNDER. I GOT LOVE FOR EDM MY RELATIVES CISCO AND ARIES BOTH EDM LOVER D, KURT ALL THEM NIGGAS T-NUT YEAH DAT. BUT STILL IN ALL BESIDES YALL IT WASN'T NOBODY YELLIN THIS HERE MOB SHIT NOW EVERYBODY SPOSED TO BE MOB? I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND DO A SONG ABOUT IT ON SOME REAL MOB SHIT.
100% real spit. I'm wit' it. In the late 80's Syndo and East Dago had the most chips in Dago. We was both doin'. It was a little animosity between niggaz when we first all went to the feds, that's just because we had never met, but when we got up in the trenches in the fed system niggaz became cool, and had that mutual respect. I was sincerely happy for them niggaz when they beat the police 187. I seen Yard at the bam one day and we chopped it up for a good minute. He asked about my brother and shit. And niggaz can't tell me shit about Big Boog. 100% real nigga. Even when some of his Lincoln homies hit the yard (L-Dog, Joey S., SL) he still hollared at me, and him and my brother use to buff iron together. I got into it with this nigga from Hoover Crip, and Boog was on dec with the strap. I just sent Cisco a gang of flics too. Keep it movin' my nigga. The real is gonna connect sooner or later. It's inevitable...

C.S. Heat

Mar 15, 2003
LIL C.S. said:

100% real spit. I'm wit' it. In the late 80's Syndo and East Dago had the most chips in Dago. We was both doin'. It was a little animosity between niggaz when we first all went to the feds, that's just because we had never met, but when we got up in the trenches in the fed system niggaz became cool, and had that mutual respect. I was sincerely happy for them niggaz when they beat the police 187. I seen Yard at the bam one day and we chopped it up for a good minute. He asked about my brother and shit. And niggaz can't tell me shit about Big Boog. 100% real nigga. Even when some of his Lincoln homies hit the yard (L-Dog, Joey S., SL) he still hollared at me, and him and my brother use to buff iron together. I got into it with this nigga from Hoover Crip, and Boog was on dec with the strap. I just sent Cisco a gang of flics too. Keep it movin' my nigga. The real is gonna connect sooner or later. It's inevitable...

C.S. Heat

You never needed no "Co-Sign" or nothing CUZZ, Cuzz the real niggas know what went down and who did what in these streets, That's why you get mad Luv from niggas, Feel me CUZZ? You and your brother was stand-up dudes and that's on the "C", I always respected yo Gangsta and hustle homie, Always been about yo scrilla from way, way baCC and it make a nigga feel good to C you doing your thang with this rap game LOC..FuCC all these loud-mouthed busta ass niggas CUZZ, These muthaphuCCas ain't knowing shit about FEDERAL INDICTMENTS.. when the Feds had phone-booths tapped in South-East and East Dago having niggas all under surveillance and shit, conversations recorded and all that shit. That Rob Dogg Indictment was MAJOR homie, and you came up out of that, Respect! A gang of the homies got caught up in the fall-out from that whole shit. In a town of mostly bloods, them peCCerwoods seen fit to come with that gay ass Operation Blue Rag..???? Never understood that, and snitch ass bitch muthaphuCCas like Androtti (sp), Baby Insane, etc...made their bitch ass contributions settin niggas the fuCC up and whatnot. But they the ones that niggas know about. SNITCHIN runs rampant on both sides in The Town, I know you know what I'm talkin bout too. Like dude said, The Game Done Changed... Like a muphuCCa!! Keep smashin 4 them Chips OG, On The "C"..ONE

SD OG

Apr 25, 2002
San DIEgo OG said:

You never needed no "Co-Sign" or nothing CUZZ, Cuzz the real niggas know what went down and who did what in these streets, That's why you get mad Luv from niggas, Feel me CUZZ? You and your brother was stand-up dudes and that's on the "C", I always respected yo Gangsta and hustle homie, Always been about yo scrilla from way, way baCC and it make a nigga feel good to C you doing your thang with this rap game LOC..FuCC all these loud-mouthed busta ass niggas CUZZ, These muthaphuCCas ain't knowing shit about FEDERAL INDICTMENTS.. when the Feds had phone-booths tapped in South-East and East Dago having niggas all under surveillance and shit, conversations recorded and all that shit. That Rob Dogg Indictment was MAJOR homie, and you came up out of that, Respect! A gang of the homies got caught up in the fall-out from that whole shit. In a town of mostly bloods, them peCCerwoods seen fit to come with that gay ass Operation Blue Rag..???? Never understood that, and snitch ass bitch muthaphuCCas like Androtti (sp), Baby Insane, etc...made their bitch ass contributions settin niggas the fuCC up and whatnot. But they the ones that niggas know about. SNITCHIN runs rampant on both sides in The Town, I know you know what I'm talkin bout too. Like dude said, The Game Done Changed... Like a muphuCCa!! Keep smashin 4 them Chips OG, On The "C"..ONE

SD OG
You know yo' shit homey! Dago street history lessons on the siccness. Yeah, my brother finally gets out this year after doin' 15 yrs homey. Yeah, I was already in the feds when Operation Blue Rag went down, but the homey Big Womble from NH is the only one still locced up from that case. I haven't seen my nigga since we was in the Phoenix riot against the one time, but I holla at him every once in a while. He's in Leavenworth USP. I never forget ANY of my niggaz in the pen. Sometimes I like fuccin' with them niggaz more than niggaz on the street, cuz I know they're thorough. Feel me? But it's good to have a nigga on hear that knows Dago history. Much love homey. 1

C.S. Heat

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
Re: Wassup

SouthSanDago said:
HEY WASSUP. I DON'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT IN YOUR BIZ BUT IS IT TRUE THEY MADE A BOOK ABOUT THAT OPERATION BLUE RAG. I THINK IT'S CALLED BABY INSANE AND THE BUDDHA, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ANYBODY HERE READ IT OR HEARD ABOUT IT?

PEACE!!!!!!!
i remember glancin at this book but i never read the shit did'nt wanna jinx myself ..."that book was cursed"....i also remember when they had almost every pay phone on " Fairmount Avenue " tapped with that message on it "WARNING THIS CONVERSATION IS BEING RECORDED.....etc,etc. they was hemming niggas up at that taco shop. right when they took that first and last bite of that carne asada burritto. (puttin niggas in plastic restraints)