Why ENE Rappers say NIGGA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2005
I just want to know? Why do you guy's use the word NIGGA if you aint Black? It Just seems funny to me Because i hear alot of you say NIGGA and it dont sound right comin from a Chicano. Thats the way i was raised. Its a Respect thing.And i know alot of you are Gonna say "I GREW UP AROUND BLACKS" But that dont mean shit. I think Rappers and Chicanos have had it Drummed into their ears Through Music and think it's alright for them to say it. Well i dont think its right. I dont care how many Black friends you got, or How many Times you ate Soul Food......You aint black. Have a little respect for Blacks but First and foremost YOURSELF.

Apr 25, 2002
YA I AINT WITH THAT SHIT EITHER BUT LIKE VINN SAID..PEOPLE ARE GONNA SAY WHAT THEY SAY..I CANT BE MAD AT IT..CUZ IM NOT BLACK OR CHICANO SO ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH CUZ TO ME IT SOUNDS DUMB...BUT I AINT ABOUT TO TELL SOMEONE THEY CANT SAY THE SHIT....

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
i say nigga sometimes, i put it this way id rather be a chicano that does and says exactly what he feels instead of being every chicano stereo type and say ese , holmes and firme in every sentence,but thats just how i feel, every 15- 20 years the styles change for chicanos . look at the old zoot suiters, you dont see them anymore, if people really wanna be old school wear the brims and staceys.now thats the real old school

Apr 14, 2004
i say was up "NIGGA" to everyone nobody trips, i said was up nigga to anyblack homie i got its all good, mexican , white foos, even chinese niggas

Jun 19, 2004
You can't say every single Norteno rapper says it,........ I personally dont use that word at all, I don't mind it too much if people say it but, it kind of like saying why do you speak english, you are not european, or why do you speak spanish? you are not from spain.........

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
To sum it up. If a person hangs with or grows up with black peeps. they will tend to say Nigga since the word is used to say wassupp. So some mexicans will catch the phrase.
I myself don't use it ,but I will hear the ones who kick it with the some blacks say it sometimes...

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
This must be one of the dumbest fuckest threads I have ever seen... What the fuck, who gives it fuck what people say, they say what they say and if anyone has a problem wit it, fuck'em in the neck. Thats some dumb shit for even started this topic.

"THAT NIGGA"
MR.Trix
FRONTLINE MUZIK

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
MenaceKlan said:
I just want to know? Why do you guy's use the word NIGGA if you aint Black? It Just seems funny to me Because i hear alot of you say NIGGA and it dont sound right comin from a Chicano. Thats the way i was raised. Its a Respect thing.And i know alot of you are Gonna say "I GREW UP AROUND BLACKS" But that dont mean shit. I think Rappers and Chicanos have had it Drummed into their ears Through Music and think it's alright for them to say it. Well i dont think its right. I dont care how many Black friends you got, or How many Times you ate Soul Food......You aint black. Have a little respect for Blacks but First and foremost YOURSELF.
It's not only the northerners who say it though carnal.I heard them south say it too.

Apr 21, 2005
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
NEVER KNEW LATINOS COULDT SAY NIGGA......BUT U ALSO GOTTA KNOW WHO U SAY IT TOO. I SAY IT BUT NOT 2 ALL OF MA NIGGAZ <--LOL..... EVERYBODY HAS THEY OWN WAY OF TALKIN.....
YEA I BASICALLY HER ALOT OF LATINOS SAY IT. BUT BE CAREFUL WHO U SAY IT TO CUZ SUM BLACKS DONT LIKE THAT SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.