WHY DOESNT CLYDE CARSON HAVE A VIDEO?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is It Time For A Clyde Carson Video?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2007
While watching Bay Day on MTV Jams, I realized Clyde Carson or The Team never had a video that made it to t.v.!? Whassup with that? Since he got this EP coming out, he should have a video, atleast one. I can't be the only one who thinks its about time we've seen a video from Clyde?

EDIT: And I'm not talking about shit from 3 or 4 years ago ... I'm talking about REAL PROFESSIONAL MADE FOR MTV JAMS TYPE OF VIDEO!

Jun 26, 2007
None of those are REAL VIDEOS made for T.V ... Especially not Bottles Up, that was all club footage, and Hood Stumped out was made strictly for the internet. The closest thing Clyde and Moe Doe ever made to a anything being made for t.v. was the hyphy juice commercial, and what happened with that?

May 8, 2008
Clyde's career is really being mismanaged IMO. I'm from the outside looking in so I guess I can't really speak on it fully, but from a fan's perspective, he should have blown up by now. Something ain't right.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

I could see Patron on MTV Jams

and the polar opposite, i have to agree, this would never get played on tv. LOL!

But as I have learned, they are a lot of behind the scense politics that we dont know about that may be hindering this man from putting out an album and or video. All we can do is support these brothas when they do drop. just my 2 cents.

May 8, 2008
Ya Boy too, someone needs to step up..... Their career is on the line.
I wouldn't say the same thing about Ya Boy. Ya Boy seems to be in control of himself. He's not signed to anyone so if he wanted he could put an album out now. I assume he waiting for the right situation. Carson been on the shelf since he started fucking with Capitol/BWS.

Apr 23, 2006
But as I have learned, they are a lot of behind the scense politics that we dont know about that may be hindering this man from putting out an album and or video. All we can do is support these brothas when they do drop. just my 2 cents.
_________
i kinda feel that but seriously i dont give a fuck what kinda polotics you gotta deal with if your album has been pushed back for almost 4 years you need to take matters into your own hands

get the fuck of blackwallstreet if they arent puttin your shit out

leak your own shit for free at least to keep your name buzzin

its gunna be a real dissapointment if his shit drops and flops

May 8, 2008
^If it was only that easy dawg. If Clyde signed a contract with BWS, he can't just leave if he feels like it. The mistake was going over there in the first place (if there are to blame for his shelving).

Jun 26, 2007
^If it was only that easy dawg. If Clyde signed a contract with BWS, he can't just leave if he feels like it. The mistake was going over there in the first place (if there are to blame for his shelving).
Placing Clyde Carson's lack of success at fault of BWS seems to be the thing to do around here, but I don't see BWS name ANY WHERE on that EP coming out, so as far as this project is concerned ... I think we need to lay off BWS for a second.

May 8, 2008
Placing Clyde Carson's lack of success at fault of BWS seems to be the thing to do around here, but I don't see BWS name ANY WHERE on that EP coming out, so as far as this project is concerned ... I think we need to lay off BWS for a second.
You are probably right. I don't know what Carson's real situation with BWS that's why I said I can't really speak on it. But somebody is holding him back. I went at BWS b/c I've never heard of any other rapper besides The Game release anything on there.