Why doesn't Andre Nickatina ever do interviews?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
MainEventClick said:
Without a doubt that is Nickatinas most famous song, without a doubt!!! So even though he just did the chorus, him and Quinn should have road it to the top!
by far NOT his most famous song. have you ever heard the new jim jones cd? Try a few songs off there, the ave? Smoke dope and Rap?

by far ay yo for yayo is NOT his most famous track...

May 10, 2002
Raider Rick said:
by far NOT his most famous song. have you ever heard the new jim jones cd? Try a few songs off there, the ave? Smoke dope and Rap?

by far ay yo for yayo is NOT his most famous track...
Gotta agree and disagree with this because a lot of the kids who know Ayo for Yayo DON'T even know who Dre Dog is.

Oct 2, 2006
Nickatina is the boss of bay area rap, he does it the right way and I will buy anything he comes out with for the rest of time, anyone know when gloc talk booty star is comin out

Jan 18, 2006
THATS WHY HIM AND YUK IS MY FAVORITES, THEY KEEP IT THE MOST REAL AND IT ALSO HELPS THAT THEY GOT GODZILLA FLOWS AND STYLES.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
Blaze1 said:
one word....humble
yeah the dude is straight up humble.......its too bad that we dont get an insight/glimpse into his other life....but i mean we gotta respect that....if i was a famous star or some shit, i would want my personal life to be private just like any other people..