Why doesn't Andre Nickatina ever do interviews?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
pharoah said:
i heard, not from him though, that he prefers to let the music speak for itself. so he is real reluctant to do any media
Most artist should do that...too many sayin' "I got FIRE!!!! on this track/album" and when you listen to that song/album it ends up being nothing but a bunch of smoke.

Right on for Nickatina if he did say that!!!!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
He says He doesn't like doing them...Says the wrong people be looking at these magazines...I'm trying to get an interview again....Had him twice before....

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
"Nigga you ever been up off coke for 3 days talkin about... shhhhhhhhhh it's a midget at the door in some Bathing Apes with an Uzi"
- Messy Marv @ the BARS Awards

YOU WOULDNT DO INTERVIEWS EITHER

Jun 24, 2002
was it on the gift DVD where the dude interviewing nicky was scared straight?
the dude didn't know whether to laugh or cry when nicky was preachin, he just sit there with a nervous smirk on his face.
shit he didn't even take a sip of his drink until nicky flashed a smile:classic:
can't blame him though, i wouldn't have wanted to be in his shoes either..

but on the real Nickatina's lyrics says 3000 times more in one line than a million average rappers interview ever..

Oct 2, 2006
Yea fo real nickatina tracks are interviews you just got to peep the lyrics, and the cat is real underground filmoe all day euire day he doesnt let his shit get played on the radio other than ayo for yayo cuz thats really a san quinn cut

Oct 25, 2006
HOLD UP:

I did know that, I'm not stupid bro. All these lil ass girls sing the song saying it's a Nickatina track. All im saying is this:

Without a doubt that is Nickatinas most famous song, without a doubt!!! So even though he just did the chorus, him and Quinn should have road it to the top!

May 10, 2002
If you know anything about Dre, you know he doesn't do anything like anybody else. This is just another example of that...

He does what he feels when he feels it, not because it's the thing to do. More cats should do the same