why does the source hate on tech 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
Nelly is Micheal Jackson........StLunatics Jackson 5

I've never said I liked Nelly, yall assumed that....If it was up to me Lyrikal Warfare would of dropped way before Nelly................
Nelly is not the sound I would chose to come out of STL, we are darker city then that .....we avg about 15 murks a month County to City on that 1 every other day.....If yall ever heard Nelly's older shit, he use to try and rap fast, but it did not work for him
Midwest is about that tongue twisting , even Memphis does it (south) but they midsouth just like STL, Louisville etc.......that is why I feel Nelly a pop tart, i mean star
STL , alot folks herrrrre are down to earth as fucc but we live by the code SHOW ME

Aug 26, 2002
My dirtys are to siccccccccc.....................

I like that tho, check a dirty bluff...........

Hey if u want a sample of my boys shit, just send me a blank cd and I'll burn u something ......Lyrikal Warfare Articles of War coming soon
430 lemondale
Florissant, Mo. 63031

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hell yeah........

i might have to go ahead and do that.........my bro mixes tapes for a lot of people we know.......and he is always trin to help promote some new cats!!...........if you don't mind he will prob do that with what you send me..........IF it is good!!! (anything that doesn't sound like nelly is find with me).......

out!!

oh....who do i attention the letter to????

jesse james????

Aug 26, 2002
nothing like Nelly , ask Jlaw he got a copy, but don;t ask for his info he don;t like southern sounding shit

I'll give u two songs , u can only use the first song
DJ Squeeky produced it, at the time they was only 15-17 when recorded it

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

ok.........so i send you a blank...cd-r?
you send me two songs?
i can only use the first one!!

and i am sending it to:

jesse james
430 lemondale
Florissant, Mo. 63031..........????

just wanna make sure!!

out!!

is the new album gonna be sold nation wide??

Oct 8, 2002
That's coo. This forum has pulled a total 180. Before I completely turn my back on the previous matters though, let me clarify a couple of things.

First of all, if I really took these posts as personally as I may have made it out to be, then that's incorrect and I let it be known from the time I posted my first message. Frankly, if it was so personal, then I would have started posting long ago. But instead, I simply put my thoughts on hold until I felt I had something significant to say based on facts. Which, by the way, still stand and have yet to be disproven.

Next. And this is directed at 'Jesse James': I've already told you my intention and purpose for bein here. You aways talk about how someone shouldn't talk about your hood or something that they don't know. I offer the same advice to you. You haven't the slightest clue what you're on and you sound so certain knowing that I took me more than 45 minutes to think up and type my post. I'll skip the insults and get down to the point. The bottom line is that anyone who knows a bit of history about their own state should have made at least some connection to what I wrote. I corrected you on a couple of things and you took it personally. It's not as if I read what you typed and searched forever trying to find something wrong with it. No. instead I read a couple of wrong statements, noticed some things wrong with it, so I did a bit of thinking and responded (if I hadnt thought first, then it would've seemed like I pulled my post out of a hat and none of y'all would have believed me, but on the contrary, it's true, check yourself).
The truth is that the response came automatically. This is stuff i learned in the classroom and on my own time 3 years ago and are things I haven't forgotten: simple and plain. I know my stuff. And if I really had as much time on my hands, I would be going around and correcting everyone on anything they said - (and you still haven't told me why STL is south, yet you still claim it is. I don't want opinions based on traditions or customes belief , just facts)

And when I make references to what other people have said, I make it clear that it was not my own thoughts. I live in MO. I've been to St. Louis (going back this week-end), so don't assume that because I make distinctions between the 2 cities, that I'm blind about what's happening over there (once again, take your own advise).

Hope I've made myself clear.
.No hard feelings. Good luck to your 'dirtys'.

pzz out

Aug 21, 2002
I hope this is resolved. Jesse Camp & the 8th street kids, I know that we teamed up on you dogg. It is fucked up though, but that's what happens when you post on a majority KC forum. We are closer to knowing the facts than an outsider, and honestly, I only spoke on what I saw, or what I was told, and not by just one person, and took their story and ran with it. I try to look at Missouri as one family trying to make it in this industry, but instead since the Lou made it first, like BlackD said... Yall over there and we are over here! I know you thinking that if KC came up first, then we would be like that too. Now for some people yeah, but I think that yall were raised to appreciate shit no matter how small it may be.

But then yall are quick to down a person that hasn't made it before Nelly. You were right. Nelly is Micheal Jackson, cause that fool is light skinned like the 80's in this bitch. Damned... I know that yall baseball is good, I see that on T.V. eery night. Even though they lost one. But hey, no one at LU has a cardinals jersey as we speak, but if they do win it all. We'll see them bitches all over this campus. Newly developed fans! But only if they win...

Aug 26, 2002
First off , I've never claimed to know shit about KC, I only fucc around in Independence when I'm out that way.....
2: STL came up before KC, how yall figure we have one guy who is really known from herrrre, yall Rogue Dog Villians, Court Dog, Tech9, I've always felt KC had the advantage on STL when it came to the industry, whether it be major or underground
3: fucc a map , we go by tradition..................that means it deeper then facts...........Just cause u come herrre every once in a while does not mean u know the people ( did u have a chance to look at a map yet, notice we are south compared to KC)

Oct 8, 2002
Sigh....

Quote when did I say I knew St. Louis people? I wonder if you read my posts "THOROUGHLY". I simply said that a general distinction can be made and only brought up the point that I go to St. Louis every once in a while as an answer to you saying that I've not been there. So don't twist the response i give you to fit your meaning.

2: I should ridicule you for obviously showing your level of incompetence towards this subject (fucc a map?! you have a better resource then?) but I'll refrain. When did I make a cartographic (map) comparison between St. Louis and Kansas City? That's right..go back. READ. I didn't, therefore the subject is unimportant to me. I know St. Louis is further south than Kansas City...AND what? Does that fit the argument I presented since I've been here? Absolutely not. St. Louis being further south than KC does not justify the city being south. When I'm speaking on facts, that's because facts are UNDISPUTABLE and everyone can observe and see them without any controversy. On the other hand, so far, you've been one of the few to claim that your city is South and not everyone has agreed nor have have you presented a pursuave reason. That's because your claim can't be traced back like mine. Yours sits on the knowledge of popular opinion and unrecorded information. If tradition is deeper tan facts, then why is it still disputable and why is there still an argument? That just shows how reliable 'tradition' is: not Everyone agrees to them, especially when a false claim like yours is made.

(by the way, this message took me 2 minutes to think and write: in case you wanna get technical)

Status
Not open for further replies.