Why Do Cats???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Why do cats in here got so much to say when they are basically none factors in the game. They albums push no units, and they are always tryna tell cats how to put out a single. I dunno it just boggles me.

Mar 30, 2006
Forreal tho...Hella ninjas was hating on Dat Snoop and Fab Collabo...anytime u do a collabo with a Rap Legend that shit will make u certified in the game...

May 31, 2006
cuz niggas ishaters out here in the bay man... for real.... thas why i aint mad at cats like Ya Boy and Carson for hititn L.a and doing they thang gettin the fuck out this region... everybody out for themselves.. too many chiefs no indians..

its haters on every level.. form artists to "producers" (beatmakers) to A&R's to managers to promotional teams to DJ;s to Radio personalities.. its infested with hate..

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
cuz niggas ishaters out here in the bay man... for real.... thas why i aint mad at cats like Ya Boy and Carson for hititn L.a and doing they thang gettin the fuck out this region... everybody out for themselves.. too many chiefs no indians..

its haters on every level.. form artists to "producers" (beatmakers) to A&R's to managers to promotional teams to DJ;s to Radio personalities.. its infested with hate..
yes, well put. "Niggas Is Haters." haha. But, really tho, that's hella true. Nobody out here is ever happy 4 one another. it's kinda sad. Every1's hella greedy and want to be on top and think that to get up there, u gotta put others down. Not just down, but deep in the ground.

"HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!"

-Siccness

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i know hella rap cats that dont fuck wit the siccness cuz they say they know how it is here
no matter what u doing theyll still find sumthing to bicker about
like..

"what the fuck was he wearing?"
"he making the bay look bad"
"those guys are sell outs"

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com

real talk

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
i know hella rap cats that dont fuck wit the siccness cuz they say they know how it is here
no matter what u doing theyll still find sumthing to bicker about
like..

"what the fuck was he wearing?"
"he making the bay look bad"
"those guys are sell outs"
I hear what yer sayin but to me, if a Bay artist doesn't atleast TRY to come on here and talk to their fanbase then they don't have much room to complain. I think more artist interaction would probably quiet down some of the "haters". No matter what though, as long as the internet exists, you're gonna have kids who can talk big behind a computer screen. I'd just like to see some more cats hop on without having a huge ego and spamming lol...That's a good way to get hated on.

Mar 4, 2007
a lot of nigs need to jus stopp hatin and do there shit and if it dont work for them then o well aint gotta start hating on everyone else thats making it, the industry is all puppet niggas but there are sum real niggas out there 2.. and i also agree that the niggas that do decided to get out the bay and try to make it are still real homies cuz even tho they out sumwhere else they still rep the bay, but realli i cant speak on much this is jus IMO..probably gunna have people hatin on what i say but its whatever...