Why Do Cats???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
good post.

a lot of nigs need to jus stopp hatin and do there shit and if it dont work for them then o well aint gotta start hating on everyone else thats making it, the industry is all puppet niggas but there are sum real niggas out there 2.. and i also agree that the niggas that do decided to get out the bay and try to make it are still real homies cuz even tho they out sumwhere else they still rep the bay, but realli i cant speak on much this is jus IMO..probably gunna have people hatin on what i say but its whatever...
alot of truth there.

Apr 7, 2004
As an artist I would wont somebody to tell me my music aint on point if it aint point cause what happens is an artist gets a whole bunch of yes men around him that say yes this go and then the fans the people that buy the music get a quality piece of shit ass album

Jan 17, 2008
there's a difference between hatin and constructive criticism though, like if some young beatmaker or rapper wants some feedback on their shit and all you say is that its boo boo, that's hatin, shit goes nowhere. gotta articulate which aspects you liked and didnt like, what you feel the cat needs to work on, that's constructive criticism, that'll actually help a body out.