why do c-bo e40 mac dre richie rich wax and fab get down with bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
if he dont rep yhe bay!!those names seem pretty bay to me am I missing something!! if they fuck wit bash how is it these internet cats dont get it right??? what other bay official has to co sign?? them names aint bay enough for you! maybe thay know the real deal!! pretty strange to me!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
C-BO is from sac not tha bay! but yah i think niggaz just hate on bash kuz he makin songs for tha females but shit dont hate on hin he's makin his money he's like tha biggest selling bay artist right now

Mar 1, 2006
oh and miami the most yuckmouth turfy jt messy is on his dvd and the list goes on!!!!!if he was cupcakin im sure c bo wouldnt have put him on!! but im sure some of yous will try to come upwit somethin negative!!but hopefully it makes sense and not just cuz your sister or girl know all the words to his songs and really want him to DIG!!ha ha!!

Feb 8, 2006
cause bash is weak as fuck!!!! If you can listen to this dude for a whole song you got problems, he has no talent at all as far as rapping.

Mar 1, 2006
not tryin to prove nathen just wondering how it goes from fuckin with the most heavyweight niccas from northern cali to not having love for the bay!!wheres the mix up just wanna make sure Im not missing somethin you never know I might wrong!! but just checkin pimp!!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
bash is koo in my book, sum ppl just don't like his music so they post some stupid shit about him.
as for me if i don't like a certain rapper i just stay away from da thread.(very simple to do but not everyone thinks the same)

Feb 25, 2006
yeah, even though bash/beesh moved out the bay, he still got luv from bay rappers...he used to fuck with 40 and mac dre back in his "latino velvet" days...no one was hatin on him back then...

Dec 9, 2005
Why do you guys EXPECT anyone from The Bay that has success, to bring The Bay with them...?

Its one thing to big up your hometown/region...but its like some of you guys expect them to base their careers around it.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
some of u younger cats dont know shit bout bay histoy, he used to be wit a group tha came outta vallejo called potna duece..............learn about it.

May 5, 2005
FATY said:
some of u younger cats dont know shit bout bay histoy, he used to be wit a group tha came outta vallejo called potna duece..............learn about it.
I think everybody on here knows that already. By the way E40, Keak the Sneak, 50 cent and others Worked with Kobe Soz. Whats your point? If the money is right mothafuckas will work with anybody.

Nov 3, 2004
Doc Truth said:
I think everybody on here knows that already. By the way E40, Keak the Sneak, 50 cent and others Worked with Kobe Soz. Whats your point? If the money is right mothafuckas will work with anybody.
the point is folks is talkin that dont know shit..thats the point !! he been folks and working with 40 before 40 signed to jive!!!! he always shows love to everyone especially when he comes back to the V and he gets it back...i can understand if you aint feeling his music..cool say that..but to start making claims or overstating things u would never say in his or his folks face is faulty..i chopped it with Bash on a couple occasions in the bay and not one person was coming out they face or hating,,thats real life not the internet...plus they would have got smashed.so to overstate any hate at him unless he did ur momma..ur girl or ur sister is exposing u to being the bitch u are

Mar 1, 2006
doc truth the funny thing is he aint never paid them a dime like all them other cats!! to this day he chops it up wit 40 and thizz and is on c-bo new album!! I fucks wit his uso folks and him and fab just did 2 cuts and aint no money exchanging nothin! so before you call yourself truth get your facts right !!and can I have some fries wit that please!!!!!!!!ha ha!! Im sure you used to that!