why are the 49ers so fuckin gay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
someone tell me why the 9ers got a redheaded homosexual qb????????? lol its funny to look at this little gay guy play football and u know it had to be the 9ers to get the 1st faggot qb they should change there uniforms to rainbow colors fuckin bitches. and u'r gonna get stomped in oakland badly this year. raiders bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
wow, great question. better- why are the fans so OLD?

i think we should snatch some up and send them to a museam or some shit.

RAIDER NATION

Jul 15, 2002
GARCIA STOMP GANNON,DON'T THINK SO. ITS MORE LIKE,HE MIGHT TRY TO FUCK GANNON.

THEY DON'T EAT PUSSY CUZ THEY AIN'T FROM OAKLAND.
HOW MANY DICKS DID YOU SUCK TODAY?

Apr 25, 2002
hahah, played out Raiders pics.. they old but they knuckle up, no lie.

9ers are bitches, goin to a 9ers game is like going to a Martha Stewart taping..

sure is nice having the greatest receiver ever, Rice.

RAIDER NATION (we right here Hogglife)

May 17, 2002
Silly Raider fans, instead of hating the niners you should learn how to win, recognize game. I must say that the niners did suck for 2 years, but now they can compete with just about any team in the league. The anger that has built inside of the raider nation is understandable. I would imagine it is something like the feeling that Utah Jazz fans had for the Bulls after repeat defeat's. When you comment on the niners being gay it only shows that you really have no knowledge of the game and you are left to making remarks that have no meaning. On the other hand, I love the niners, yet I'm still able to recognize that the Raiders are tight, they got a very good team. Raider fans are the hardest by far, no doubt, but come to the Mission in San Francisco and you'll see some real niner fans. All this shit talking will be resolved soon......

Apr 25, 2002
Originally posted by BOSS925
I THINK GARCIA LOOKZ LIKE A QUEER...HED BE CUTE IF HE GOT RID OF THAT RED HAIR...OUR RAIDER QUARTERBACK IS REALLY CUTE THOUGH
OAKLANDZ 100% HATERZ...THEY DONT WANNA SAY SHIT BOUT THA TEAM...BUT THEY TALK BOUT WHAT THA QB N FANZ LOOK LIKE???...WHY YOU CHECKIN OUT THA QB N THA FANZ ANYWAY???....YA FUCKIN FAGZ....YOU SEE A NINER FAN STARTIN A WHOLE THREAD TALKIN BOUT WHAT YOUR FUCKIN QB LOOKZ LIKE???...HELL NAH WE COULD GIVE A FUCK...FAGZ...SUM BITCHMADE SHIT...$IDEWAYZ

May 9, 2002
YEAH WE'LL SEE WHEN U COME TO OAKLAND THIS YEAR U PEICE OF SHIT. TIM BROWN AND JERRY RICE ALL OVER THAT ASS AND ROMONOWSKI IS GONNA HURT LITTLE GAYCIA