why are "cat people" hella weird though?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
i saw people talkin about cats in the person ass bear thread...

my family has had cats, and i don't necessarily dislike them, but i just don't see what all the fuss is about...it seems that you're either a dog person or a cat person, and cat people are hella weird/quirky...yeah i'm talkin about you...

Apr 8, 2005
lol, my cat is g'd up from the feet up. lil guy is always punkin the other cats in the area for their food, his stupid ass even stood up and tried to fight a racoon. i had to snatch him up before he got killed. he wont back down though. and he gets on his back legs and does a half turn to the right when he wants water. other than that he doesnt really bother me, he sleeps in his little cat bed in the basement, and never gets on counters and shit. cats are lame as fuck unless you got one like mine

Mar 20, 2007
cats are for people who want a pet dont have time for dogs. you leave a dog in an apartment alone and it'll go crazy, be mad at you when you get home. the cat alone in an apartment doesn't even notice the owner is gone, probably thinks he is the owner of the aparment and you are the guest lol.

Apr 8, 2005
cats are for people who want a pet dont have time for dogs. you leave a dog in an apartment alone and it'll go crazy, be mad at you when you get home. the cat alone in an apartment doesn't even notice the owner is gone, probably thinks he is the owner of the aparment and you are the guest lol.
they actually do think that way, lol, it is their house and you just happen to be lucky enough to live with them, they are arrogant as fuck and dont listen to nobody, i think thats why i like them

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Exactly. Enough time and a house - get a dog. No time and an apartment - get a cat.

Dec 17, 2004
i used to hate cats. thought they were gay as fuck. then this bad ass grey cat (i'd say he was cute but i dont wanna have to say no homo) strolled into our apartment one day. the fact that is was an animal, we decided to feed it tuna. then we got it high. fast forward over 2 years later and a different house and he now lives with us and is in my top 5 favorite living beings i know. he really is just an arrogant bad ass who doesnt give a fuck about anything. he spends most his time outside fighting and kicking it with the other neighborhood cats and when he wants to come inside and eat, sleep, or smoke he bangs on the screen door hella loud until someone lets him in. everyone loves him and think he's hella funny. so yeah, cats apparently are pretty tight

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
outdoor cats are nasty... coming back with hella fucking fleas and ticks, and if you keep them inside you got more shedding then a dog, coughed up fur and some tiny animal who thinks they can swipe you in your own home.

Only plus is they are less maintenance then most pets... but they don't scare no trespasser like my killer

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
my cat is str8 hood. it was a house cat and it would chill in the house all day and chill out and always bite people it didnt kno, we would put it in a shoe box and blow weed smoke in the box and he would pass out. then i gave it to my moms, and it turned into a street cat punkin everyone. cats are tite,=.