Why all of a sudden Mess be on that Blood Shit ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
MESSY SUCCS ASS!!!
HE WANNA BE WEAR'N' ALL BLUE ON THE COVER WITH I-ROCC CUZ ROCC A RIP, BUT THEN WANNA TALK ABOUT RED RAG THIS AND THAT WITH NORTES, AND NOW THIS BLOOD SHIT???
DUDE NEEDS TO STICC WITH ONE SIDE!!!
MESSY SUCCS ASS ANYWAYS, I NEVER DID LIKE HIS MUZICC!!!

May 8, 2006
I was wonderin why he on that real gang bang shit too? He reppin that blood on his newer shit now, but what trips me out is why he gon rep that blood when he was on the cover of Murder Dog with them blue chuccs, if you on that bangin shit you know that chuccs aint just no shoes, they bangin paraphenilia. Whatever though, Mess still comes hard to me.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Mess is a fuckin boss, ur lucky that niggas still around bringin ether to this bay area shit, one of the last niggas still keepin it gutta and grimey yahmtalkinbout

Mar 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
man tha nigga that started this topic shut tha fuck up u square ass nigga...fuck yo crabby ass blood...

anywayz, mess cud do wut the fuck he wanna...he dont owe yall shit he a rapper n gon rap on wut it iz...yall some square ass bitches BLOOD! get tha fuck outta here and holla at mess on how yo bitch ass is feelin