Why all of a sudden Mess be on that Blood Shit ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
nbpsfc said:
did he ever claim blue? didn't really notice him claimin red but would it make a difference?
makes a difference when all of a sudden he's a slob. makes a difference when his shit is gettin weaker and all he sayin nowadays is nothin...He was the dude with the perm back in the days spittin pimp shit.

Feb 9, 2006
YayAreaMacin said:
makes a difference when all of a sudden he's a slob. makes a difference when his shit is gettin weaker and all he sayin nowadays is nothin...He was the dude with the perm back in the days spittin pimp shit.

oh i see then i guess it does make a difference

Jan 23, 2006
THAT IS KIND OF CRAZY THAT HE WOULD JUST NOW START CLAIMIN A COLOR, AFTER HE'S HAD A SUCCESSFUL RAP CAREER FOR MANY YEARS WITHOUT CLAIMING TO BE A BLOOD.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
wtf almost everyone in tha city says blood hella ppl in tha bay all say blood dont mean they foreal a blood just like everyone says cuhz

Jan 24, 2006
yee said:
wtf almost everyone in tha city says blood hella ppl in tha bay all say blood dont mean they foreal a blood just like everyone says cuhz

NO>NO>NO... Not the word blood. He using blood language... listen to the new EM2 " be like me" he says " fuckin with crips, reppin this B like me. listen to the whole song. LISTEN !!!!

Nov 15, 2005
"...is Messy Marv a blood or a crip? the same nigga that asked you that is he a bitch or a snitch lookin' 4 leads? I'm a Eddy St. gangsta, I come from a rare breed..." Young Mess.."Gangsta"...off of "1-900-Talkin-Dirtee" mixtape...disc 2.

Apr 24, 2006
WHO THE HELL CARES....NOBODY EVER MADE AN ISSUE OF SNOOP SAYIN DOG ALL THE TIME, AND THEN CLAIMIN TO BE A CRIP....cause on some real street shit, only Bloods in L.A. say "dog". This is entertainment, everything ain't real....just enjoy the music!