WHUT YALL THINK OF THESE FLYER GRAPHICS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Didn't you post this asking for opinions? There are no "Yes People" on Siccness. If you didn't want honest opinions then you shouldn't have posted it.

I co-sign what homie said above.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
some people cant take the critisim.........they build it up in thier mind, or thier homiez arent ver honest with them........so they think they have a winner, and just want praise.........and a big surprise comez when folkz aint feelin it........but it seemz alittle soon to take it down, we could have offer'd him some pointerz.........oh well, such is life

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yeah man, if you bootyhurt from one mans opinion. I suggest not coming back to this forum here... I also suggest leaving Graphics to folks who can take criticism... cuz the best of em gets it... Believe that...

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Didn't you post this asking for opinions? There are no "Yes People" on Siccness. If you didn't want honest opinions then you shouldn't have posted it.

I co-sign what homie said above.....
^^YUP YUP!!

AND THE KIDDY TRUCK?? WTF?? IS THAT FOR THE WHOLE "GET STUPID" THANG?? CUZ YOU GETTIN PLAIN RETARDED IF THATS THE CASE!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
haaaaaaaaaaay macruff,...you know assassin and chit,...seen you on his fourm,.....yeah man,...i'm not really filling the red truck thang,...the best advice i have for you is,...think concepts,......

and wellcome to the siccness,....