Whut u luv bumpin in da ride dat knocc like hell?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
here is a free tip about car systems.......

DONT NEGLECT THE MID-RANGE AND HIGH END SOUNDS.....

Just because you have a ton of bass in the trunk doesnt mean you're done with the system.....You would be amazed to see what 2 little 1" tweeters can do to your system.

I'm not sure what kind of car you got, but if you have 4x6's in the front and back.....you should be cool.....keep those....maybe upgrade the fronts to a component system.

Now if you are truely serious about building a system.....dont go cheap.....Power Acoustik subs are NOT the way to go.

Depending on your budget you can get a real decent system for a good price.

For myself i'm content with just a little bass......so i went with the following set up in my 97 Grand Am

Alpine CDA-9813 CD/MP3 Player
Rockford Fosgate Punch 301S Amp
Alpine Type-R SWR-1041D 10"
INFINITY 4 x 6 plates & factory tweeters(front)
Pioneer 6x9's (back)

All for around 800-900 bucks.

But for low end prices and decent quality.....i would say go with mostly pioneer shit. They make good quality decks and speakers...i've had these 6x9's for like 6 years and I had a Pioneer deck for 7 years before it got stolen.

Hope that helps.

I HAVE A 81' BMW WITH 4"6 PIONEER IN THE FRONT AND KINWOODS IN THE REAR YALL MAY THINK I'M CRAZY FOR SAYING THIS BUT THAT SHIT BUMPS PRETTY GOOD TO BE THAT SMALL OF A SYSTEM.. I GOT MY SYSTEM FROM BEST BUY AND WHEN I ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT GETTING SUBS THEY NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT HALF THE SHIT YALL ARE TELLING ME... DID ANY OF YALL DEAL
WITH BEST BUY??

Oct 9, 2002
Nope i dealt with a place in Columbia that has built several award winning vehicles so they are pretty respectable. Best Buy is not a bad place to get stuff but around here at least i wouldnt let them install it. Could be different by you though. Definately get tweeters and amplify your mids and highs... it will make all the difference in the world. Hope that helps ya some.

Peace

Jan 12, 2003
I delt w/ my own thinker. My heads full of good shit and talent. Ive been offered to be one of the head people to work at our Stereo West store here in lincoln and have been offered to be a lead car tinter at our Pro-Tint here too. But who wants that kind of chump change?

Jun 14, 2002
Tech N9ne Mixtape

I have too many tech tracks to name I just made a tech n9ne mixtape to bump for my peeps who never heard tech combining anghellic absolute power and collabos he was on on a mp3

Jun 14, 2002
Tech N9ne Mixtape

I have too many tech tracks to name I just made a tech n9ne mixtape to bump for my peeps who never heard tech combining anghellic absolute power and collabos he was on on a mp3

Jan 12, 2003
thats great, was there a purpose behind that post? It seems like you forgot something to add to it or else its like a journal entry.

Anyways, tell your friends that they need to get up on his music. Shit, see if ya can take them to a tech concert, i mean he's goin everywhere. That'll help them catch the virus.

Feb 23, 2003
ONE LAST QUESTION ABOUT THE CAR SYSTEM SHIT LIKE I SAID I GOT 4''6 IN THE FRONT AND BACK, COULD I GET 12'' SUBS IN THE TRUNK AND STILL KEEP MY 4''6'S IN FRONT AND BACK OR WILL I HVE TO GET A WHOLE NOTHER SYSTEM ALL TOGETHER??

Feb 8, 2003
@Justin
For starters get you some 3 or 4 way 6X9's for your back they are loud and clear. For the front get some 6 1/2's and also two tweeters for more scream in your highs. Then think about some Subs. Because if you don't have nice High and Mids then the bass will drown out the highs and mids in your system. Both of my rides got some major thunder, I'm not gonna broadcast on the recipe but in either of my rides you can hear me some blocks away.

By the way I bump
David Banner :Mississippi The Album
Three Six Mafia :Da Unbreakables
Skinny Pimp Presents the Syndicate
Fiend :Can I burn 2
Crooked I :The Crooked Show (its a mix of unreleased material)
Court Dog : The Kansas City Chief
And alot more