Whut u like doin ta get tow up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
betthatstang said:
lol.....its always gonna be funny readin your posts. Do you understand what they (i think it was zero or somebody) meant when they said that you are really Justin? Your questions are just so out there and so often, to me, it seems like u dont give a damn what the thread is as long as your total number of posts increases. I mean, do u really care what we do to get "tow" up? Just curious. If u do really wanna know......call it what u wanna call it, I'm a fuckin alcoholic! [/QUOTE

LMAO!! FOR THE RECORD THERES ONLY ONE JUSTIN ON THE STRANGE FORUM AND THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER CAUSE GOD WON'T ALLOW IT.....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Briana said:

yeah you're probably right ya' dweeb!!
oh that hurt. i might have to go sit in the corner and cry like a little woman..... sounds like someone is bitter because i made her look like a total dumbass

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hey, JL. You realize it's possible to grow those in a controlled environment, right? Hell, it's not even that hard... you can even order the spores online.

I've eaten plenty of shrooms, and not a one grew on cowshit. From what I'm told, I'm sooooo much better off.

Nov 14, 2002
ENDelt260 said:
Hey, JL. You realize it's possible to grow those in a controlled environment, right? Hell, it's not even that hard... you can even order the spores online.

I've eaten plenty of shrooms, and not a one grew on cowshit. From what I'm told, I'm sooooo much better off.
I know people who make so much of the shit in their closets that they have to give it away. It's really easy to cultivate and real cheap too.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

ENDelt260 said:

id rather stick with the cow shit.......i did some of the closet shit....
didnt do as good....
try some original shit straight from the cows ass....you'll never go back......

Apr 19, 2003
shep said:

oh that hurt. i might have to go sit in the corner and cry like a little woman..... sounds like someone is bitter because i made her look like a total dumbass
yeah it did hurt you,because you responded back....lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

COULD WE PLEASE NOT TURN THIS INTO A FUCKIN ARGUEMENT......GET EACHOTHERS #'S AND CALL EACHOTHER IS YOU WANNA DO THAT SHIT......I MEAN FUCK...EVERY FUCKN THREAD IT SEEMS LIKE ...

Nov 14, 2002
Re: .............................

JLMACN said:
COULD WE PLEASE NOT TURN THIS INTO A FUCKIN ARGUEMENT......GET EACHOTHERS #'S AND CALL EACHOTHER IS YOU WANNA DO THAT SHIT......I MEAN FUCK...EVERY FUCKN THREAD IT SEEMS LIKE ...
Hardly.