Whut u like doin ta get tow up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2003
U like Tech & be doin damn near everythang U can get ya handz on or u like snoop usta be, LG'z only?

Me, strickly sticky & liq. Usta get wet till I wuz coughin up black shit every morning. did X a few tymez shit wuz coo, but when u look at da shit overall, cant nuthin fuck wit a blunt & a bottle.

Jan 12, 2003
lol.....its always gonna be funny readin your posts. Do you understand what they (i think it was zero or somebody) meant when they said that you are really Justin? Your questions are just so out there and so often, to me, it seems like u dont give a damn what the thread is as long as your total number of posts increases. I mean, do u really care what we do to get "tow" up? Just curious. If u do really wanna know......call it what u wanna call it, I'm a fuckin alcoholic!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
do you mean what i do to get my car towed? well, i could park in front of a fire hydrent, i could go 25 miles over the speed limit. that would make my car get impounded, which they would use a tow truck to get it to the impound yard... there are many things i could do.

M

mizztech

@ bet - i started a thread about that shit cuz he seem like another Justin kat...i erased it though i aint wanna start no shit...

i aint drink for a minute though...im feelin that vanilla vodka shit...soco...anything hard i cant stand beer...

Jan 12, 2003
yeah i hear ya bout that startin shit stuff. After i posted and shit i didnt want it to come out like thats all i was tryin to do or thats what im about, cuz that aint me. But i think the different threads are lookin similar.

Apr 21, 2003
my dumb ass didn't catch on....
i apoligize for being a ditzy bitch....

i thought you were sayin what i was sayin was cow shit...my bad