whut are sum of the most important E-40 songs of his career???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'd say captain save a hoe i remember being on the naval base and sum dude in a 5.0 was rolling the parking lot bumping the hell out of that song.that told me 40 was blowing up.

then i'd say 1 luv that was sum real shit at the time my brother was locked down in Y.A. and we recorded him a mix tape and sneaked it in one visit and it had that song on there.now that i bought in a major way for the second time on cd i'm bumping that now and it brings back memmories when times were tuff but it's all good now.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
"Club Hoppin'":classic:

"Freak baby girl / Then spit/ You know that's the way it's done by The Click..."

"I see folks all over the place / Doin' the electric slide..."

Honestly I'd go with "Captain Save A Hoe" and "1 Luv".

One of my all time favorites though is "Ballin' Outta Control". I ALWAYS knew 40 was tight from the first time I heard him, but once I heard "Ballin' Outta Control" he moved up to a whole other level in my mind.

Gone,
Doxx

M

MrFreeze

1 luv
sprinkle me
dusted and disgusted
mirror in my pocket and i practice lookin hard (not sure of the name)
players ball

S

senatorOFdaYAE

SPRINKLE ME was his biggest song until automatic now on radio...40s fav song is ballin out of control to my knowledge

Apr 25, 2002
thats whut i like about 40 he'll drop a tight ass song on radio and video.like the ice cream man coming up the street.all the kids come running up to the truck and start spilling their fediocers and you got sales.

then he leaves it alone and don't over do it.most he do is come out with a video or two and a couple radio singles and it's on from there.

he don't do it like these commercial artists though drowning you with their shit he just sprinkles you a lil bit and those that know whuts up go out and get his shit.

but for the momment it's the knock of the year on the radio and video then the album holds you over till next time.