Whre the fucc is DO OR DIE rite now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
It just seem after that D.O.D. album they just came and went....I know they sposed to drop a new album on Legion called 'Trunk Music' but I just dont hear anything goin on with em anymore it seems

Now I take AK and Nard gonna drop solos n shit now?

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I unno, but all I know is 'Get That Paper' wasnt their album...

But I did chek out that BELO solo.....I unno when AK and the rest sposed to drop one as well, but thats all I remember from last yr.....

May 2, 2002
belo is locked up.. but hes got another solo album coming out.

ak got a solo album coming out.

and like dude said, I think legion is releasing another group album called trunk music

Nov 10, 2006
^^ no no no no...stop speaking bout shit you know nothing about.

theres no solo albums coming from anyone...at all. there is a mixtape coming hosted by sean mac feat. some solo ak tracks, thats it. and its leftover verses anyways.

last i heard legion is hurting financially and just about everyone except ric jilla bounced from the label. that label sucks ass anyways, they a joke in the chi. i do know that do or die trying to sign as a group back with trax, id expect a lot of do or die/trax collabs coming about this time next year.

Aug 28, 2004
tru_overdose said:

theres no solo albums coming from anyone...at all. there is a mixtape coming hosted by sean mac feat. some solo ak tracks, thats it. and its leftover verses anyways..
i only have to say haha

this is what Cayex wrote about AK on his myspace site

the mixtape is coming in september,then the album is comin' soon after that...

May 2, 2002
tru_overdose said:

theres no solo albums coming from anyone...at all. there is a mixtape coming hosted by sean mac feat. some solo ak tracks, thats it. and its leftover verses anyways.

last i heard legion is hurting financially and just about everyone except ric jilla bounced from the label. that label sucks ass anyways, they a joke in the chi. i do know that do or die trying to sign as a group back with trax, id expect a lot of do or die/trax collabs coming about this time next year.
dawg.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

There ARE albums coming out from AK and Belo and this information came STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS, DIPSHIT.

Nov 10, 2006
yeahhhhh you can believe what you read on the internet and get all butthurt when i say its wrong...

or you can sit here and listen to me, with personal info from the speedknot mobstaz and trax. believe what you want people, i speak the truth.