Who'z Going To See Tech At The Marquee In Phoenix AZ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Last show had way more people in attendance and crowd was more hype as well but i still liked the Coyote Hill venue better. Maybe its because all that drama that popped off with Woodpile!! Now that group is a fuckin joke. I'm caucasion and dont feel any of that racist bullish. Anyways back on track, any feedback from anyone in AZ???? whud up mayne? AZ up!

Jun 29, 2005
That's real tho. Marquee does suck but is still a venue and Tech is still performing so whut else do i gotta say. Ima try to roll to Tucson as well but its indefinite.......

Oct 16, 2004
my wife and i are going. Shit is going to be nice to see him live with a dj. I like the marquee though, i have seen tech there this year and soulfly, and KMFDM.

Jan 26, 2006
I'm goin :p Hehehe. I wasn't at the last one, I went to the one at the Marquee with PDM and an Anghellic tour show there.

So this will be my third show Feb. 9th. Too hot? Right now it's 34 as a low with a cold frontin us, and like 50-60 high... by February it's not gonna be hot yet are you kidding? lol

Dec 27, 2005
whens the show in like 2 months?

woodpile is NOT a racist group. They are proud of who they are. IMO Blacks Mexicans & azn's have the most pride of the race they are. Now that a white dude comes out and says u know I'm proud of my race. Thats racist? Shit they were even on cnn for that shit.

I liked the coyote hill better fa show

Nov 29, 2006
TechsRipgut said:
whens the show in like 2 months?

woodpile is NOT a racist group. They are proud of who they are. IMO Blacks Mexicans & azn's have the most pride of the race they are. Now that a white dude comes out and says u know I'm proud of my race. Thats racist? Shit they were even on cnn for that shit.

I liked the coyote hill better fa show
Dear god stop swinging on the Woods NUTZ....this is why they have so much beef in AZ just ignore when people want to hate on them those guys are friends of mine but I don't know how many times us older folks have had convos with kids like you trying to start drama on message boards because they think they have to go out of the way to prove they are real "Woods" guess what you're not a real "Wood" unless you've been locked up and know were the saying comes from.

Jun 29, 2005
Techninja said:
Dear god stop swinging on the Woods NUTZ....this is why they have so much beef in AZ just ignore when people want to hate on them those guys are friends of mine but I don't know how many times us older folks have had convos with kids like you trying to start drama on message boards because they think they have to go out of the way to prove they are real "Woods" guess what you're not a real "Wood" unless you've been locked up and know were the saying comes from.
to quote both of u on this topic since my comment started it, theres a lot of drama that really even sparked the group "Woodpile" to start! They started out wit my niggaz or rather family Head Hurtz Hitmen, got greedy and then ventured out but as my opinion as seein them on stage and hearin there shit.... If your not a wood or been to prison, you cant relate! Black rappers can rap about their culture and other races can still relate (obviously). Its the constant white pride message in almost every song instead of switchin topics. I was honestly going to give it to them if they had talent or even could flow but they are horrible in my opinion. THey sound like a racist Beastie Boys! LOL If anyone was at the bar during intermission after Woodpile before Tech at The Marquee you know what i mean if u seen what went on! Me and my boi's from HHH were at the show and sparked a pretty big scene wit all them white boys rantin . It was pretty fuckin funny after have 6 shots of Patron Silver. If I was sober i would of took it more personal but Tempe police pulled out the mase and tammed everybody. We still went back inside and enjoyed the Tech show. .....

Dec 5, 2006
I KNO DIS IS OLD BUT....

DAM CHEK IT OUT ME & MY MY HOMIES TRIED 2 GO TO A TECH SHOW AT DA RIALTO BUT DAT SHIT GOT CANCELLED WE HAD A ROOM & EVERYTHING SLAMMIN ALIZE O.E. MICKEYS BUD ALL DAT SO WE ENDED UP GETTIN FADED FOOLS STARTED TRIPPIN SO WE TOOK OFF & GOT DA GHETTO BIRD ON US N SHIT BUT WE MADE IT BAK 2 DA ROOM BUT WE WERE LOCKED OUT SO I JUS BUSTED DAT WINDOW FUCKIN COPS COME ROLLIN UP MASE 1 OF MY HOMIEZ & TAKE HIS ASS IN IT WAS A CRAZY ASS NITE!!!!!

"LIFES A BITCH ON DIS SIDE..."

Nov 29, 2006
nnutthowzer said:
to quote both of u on this topic since my comment started it, theres a lot of drama that really even sparked the group "Woodpile" to start! They started out wit my niggaz or rather family Head Hurtz Hitmen, got greedy and then ventured out but as my opinion as seein them on stage and hearin there shit.... If your not a wood or been to prison, you cant relate! Black rappers can rap about their culture and other races can still relate (obviously). Its the constant white pride message in almost every song instead of switchin topics. I was honestly going to give it to them if they had talent or even could flow but they are horrible in my opinion. THey sound like a racist Beastie Boys! LOL If anyone was at the bar during intermission after Woodpile before Tech at The Marquee you know what i mean if u seen what went on! Me and my boi's from HHH were at the show and sparked a pretty big scene wit all them white boys rantin . It was pretty fuckin funny after have 6 shots of Patron Silver. If I was sober i would of took it more personal but Tempe police pulled out the mase and tammed everybody. We still went back inside and enjoyed the Tech show. .....
Did you know that Die Nasty actually gave Woodpile props for getting signed on West Coast Mafia Records? I really don't take sides in this whole Phoenix Juggalo local rapper beef since I have friends on both sides...BTW have you been to The Monstar Shop yet?