Whose the biggest Motha Fucka on the board?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Everybody clowns on big people like we all just eat too much and are fat lazy slobs... get to know us before you judge us because we're not all lazy pieces of shit like the stereotypes suggest... yeah I probably eat a tad bit too much but that ain't the whole equation. Lil' G eats a shitload more than me and he's like 20 lbs.

:)

I'm 6'4" 450lbs.

May 2, 2002
I'm 6'4" 450lbs.
You may not be lazy or a slob, but you're right...if I saw you and didn't know who you were, I would think that of you.

Hate to say it, but it's true. 450lbs is BIG...no matter how tall you are....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
All i can say is if your over 20% body fat your fat. And im not using "fat" to be disrespectful, afterall im just describing what you are, and FAT is what makes you that heavy.

Shit if you weigh over 350 you should be benching at least 450, squatting over 550, deadlifting over 650. Thats to even say your in DECENT shape. Shit how i see it if you got a belly and you dont have any muscle cause you dont lift... your just fat, not tough at all. Ill break a fat dood before a skinny one, cause youll...
A. Never catch me
B. you dont have any strength behind the fat
C. You cant convince me that fat tissue gives you strength
D. imma walk, IMMA WALK, WALK, WALK, around all your attacks
E. your gonna fall hard when i hit.

SO THEREFORE: Body guards who are just realy fat arent shit. So tell me then if your bodyguards are in shape and thet heavy, or are they just that heavy?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Blight said:
Ill break a fat dood before a skinny one, cause youll...
A. Never catch me
B. you dont have any strength behind the fat
C. You cant convince me that fat tissue gives you strength
D. imma walk, IMMA WALK, WALK, WALK, around all your attacks
E. your gonna fall hard when i hit.
lol

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
oh yeah I got 100lbs or so I could loose... it comes with the territory... i just had a body composition test... 320lbs is what I should weigh lean, only reason I have all that muscle is because you have to put fat on and muscle on together and then diet down the fat to keep the muscle. i been playing football for years, it hasen't been a concern of mine because I'm quick for a big guy, play my position well and i'm not in bad shape. in fact I bench my weight and can easily squate 550 as well as deadlift 650 without hesitation. i'm slowly going to loose the fat, just need some time with it. i'm just saying, not everybody who is big is a piece of shit like everybody views them ass. fact of the matter is, Blight, I would smash the shit out of you and catch you. you can't hurt me unless you get close enough, and i'm fast enough to catch you when you get that close.

:classic:

but like you said, you'll break a fat pile of shit. behind my fat is muscle.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
lol, that's always fun... my little brother does that on fridays with all his friends... i'm training right now for some power lifting competitions... the combined max in washington state is like 2002lbs or something, if I could get my bench/squat/deadlift up I think i might be able to beat it, so I'd be too soar all the time to box homeboy. if he ran up on my now, he'd own me because i'm soar from lifting and can barely wipe my ass cause my arms are in so much pain, much less punch the shit outta blight! if he lifts in a hardcore fashion then he knows what i'm talking about...lol

May 2, 2002
i'm just saying, not everybody who is big is a piece of shit like everybody views them ass.
I don't think everyone views fat people as pieces of shit. Lazy or slobs? Yes, but not pieces of shit.

The fact of the matter is that most people who are fat ARE lazy. Bottom line. You can try and sugar coat it all you want, but it's true. Over half of this country is overweight, and not all of them play football.