Whose the best WR of all time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
obviously jerry rice is the best wide receiver of all time, and it's not debatable...

michael irvin is my favorite wide receiver of all time NEMO @NEMO , so props for picking him...his career was cut short due to a broken neck vs. the eagles in 1999, so, if he stayed healthy, he would've been able to add to his career stats...one of his team records with the dallas cowboys (most career receptions) will more than likely be broken by jason witten this season or next

Props: STICK
Jun 24, 2005
obviously jerry rice is the best wide receiver of all time, and it's not debatable...

michael irvin is my favorite wide receiver of all time NEMO @NEMO , so props for picking him...his career was cut short due to a broken neck vs. the eagles in 1999, so, if he stayed healthy, he would've been able to add to his career stats...one of his team records with the dallas cowboys (most career receptions) will more than likely be broken by jason witten this season or next
I still remember that fucking game like it was yesterday. Fuck all of Filthydelphia for cheering a temporarily paralyzed Michael Irvin. I've never liked the Eagles at all, but I think my hatred for them started on that day and has only grown.

Mar 10, 2007
And that's all good, but it still don't make you right.

Jerry Rice as far as route running, separation, hands, and the technicality of the position Hands Down.

Irvin was an incredible play maker, but he was/isn't no where near Jerry Rice when it comes to the position.
I'm sorry that Jerry Rice was such a boss that his routes were perfect which means he never had to do no acrobatic dives or one hand catches at the last second. Nah, the ball was in the air and he would adjust to it instantly out of the QB's hands, not at the last second. That's swag.