Whose the best WR of all time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
lol @ this question. Not only is Jerry the best WR of all time, he is the GOAT. No one NFL player has accomplished nor will they ever get close to doing what Jerry did.

NFL's All time best, after these 2 you can start a debate, of what order players go in.
#1. Jerry Rice
#2. Montana

Props: Tony

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
really I remember Deion working him! worked him so much Jerry Jones knew in order to beat the 49ers he needed Deion. Jerry Rice on the other hand torched Deion many times.
I know you want to be right so bad you'll lie. Deion Sanders NEVER worked Irvin. Deion got worked by Irvin. Now tell me the game and year that your saying "he worked" him..... I'll wait and check back

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Not only the best receiver but Jerry Rice is possibly the greatest football player of all time.
Numbers wise, no one can touch Jerry. But I look at more then numbers when your talking about some positions. The Wr position, to me, you need to have a certain amount of nasty about you, swag(I know the word is over used). A male Diva and BACK IT THE FUCK UP. Jerry's cool but boring. The wr position needs to be played by a rock star, you know, coke, bitches, alcohol, furs, diamonds,and still get rings and still get your numbers on Sunday. I knew everyone would be up in arms if I didn't say jerry but I gotta go wit the play maker, not the political correct nerd. Sorry

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Numbers wise, no one can touch Jerry. But I look at more then numbers when your talking about some positions. The Wr position, to me, you need to have a certain amount of nasty about you, swag(I know the word is over used). A male Diva and BACK IT THE FUCK UP. Jerry's cool but boring. The wr position needs to be played by a rock star, you know, coke, bitches, alcohol, furs, diamonds,and still get rings and still get your numbers on Sunday. I knew everyone would be up in arms if I didn't say jerry but I gotta go wit the play maker, not the political correct nerd. Sorry
And that's all good, but it still don't make you right.

Jerry Rice as far as route running, separation, hands, and the technicality of the position Hands Down.

Irvin was an incredible play maker, but he was/isn't no where near Jerry Rice when it comes to the position.

Jan 12, 2006
I know you want to be right so bad you'll lie. Deion Sanders NEVER worked Irvin. Deion got worked by Irvin. Now tell me the game and year that your saying "he worked" him..... I'll wait and check back
Well he worked him in the 94' NFC Championship game, I believe Irvin had one TD and it was against Eric Davis not Deion, Irvin also had a costly fumble. Deion also picked off Aikman while playing Irvin during that game. Hard to bring up specific stats without being a little off since those games were almost 20 years ago.

Don't know if these stats are 100% legit but this give you an idea.

Irvin and Sanders met 6 times in NFL games . Irvin has a total of 488 yards and 2 TDS in those games.
Irvin averaged 81 yards per game and a TD every 3 games vs Sanders. While Rice went off on him for 225 yards and 5 TD's(maybe not all against Deion but you get the point)

The worst that Rice ever did against Sanders was on 9-19-93 when Rice only caught three passes for thirty-three yards. Of course later that same season Rice caught 6 passes for over a hundred yards against Sanders and the Falcons. The best Rice ever did against Sanders was in 1990 (Sanders Sophomore year) when on September 23 Rice caught 8 passes for 171 yards and 1 TD and then three games later when the 49ers again faced the Falcons Rice caught 13 passes for 225 yards and 5 TDs.

After Sanders went from being Rice's teammate in 94 to being a Cowboy Rice and Sanders only showed off twice, and it was a split. In 95 Rice caught 5 passes for 161 yards and 1 TD but in 96 Rice caught 4 passes for 49 yards and 0 TD.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Well he worked him in the 94' NFC Championship game, I believe Irvin had one TD and it was against Eric Davis not Deion, Irvin also had a costly fumble. Deion also picked off Aikman while playing Irvin during that game. Hard to bring up specific stats without being a little off since those games were almost 20 years ago.
that 94 championship game, Deion was on alvin harper every play...