WHO'S THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NIGGA ON HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
I want some fuckin feedback, all you cats always got so much to say on bullshit subjects, lets here some reallness on this thread. I want to see names and reasons why, not just cuz you is a jealous lil bitch.

I know I'm at the top of the list cuz i don't give a fuck and i'll run mouth at anyone who dares to cross me. I'm hated cuz i aint afraid to state my own opinions, shit i bet half of you niggas wish you had balls as big as me and would dare to speak yo minds.

My 77 cents, i'll put some names myself as soon as i remember where the rats and the parakeets are hiding.

Apr 15, 2003
three cats that came to mind right quick before i get up outta here is them cats
Alowish- he aint really controversial but he an ignorant sonofabitch
turtlesnatch( whatever his name is) - cuz i think him and homeboy above are the same cat, another waste of space
Musty- yo mayne how you became a moderator is fuckin bullshit, you must have gotten yo knees really dirty, another no talent ass clown

i'll holla...

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Perhaps DeadMan has some way to back up his statements. But any other way those are his opinions! I he has some shit to say about anybody, let him say it.

I don't agree with the fact that he gotta be disrespectul but perhaps there is a reason why he goes into personal insults, perhaps you folk pushed him to that limit, and if he just insulting on purpose then he got a problem!

Jan 20, 2003
i'd say u but only cuz u haven't attacked me, not like there's a reason to but i got nothin against ya. the shit that u post up is always aimed at someone for whatever reason. i'm sure if i was a rapper on here trying to promote myself then i would get attacked! lol. i don't know if u know these guys that u talk shit to or what but i have never seen u post anything positive on this board. take that how u want it. like mcpm said u shouldn't hold back on your opinions.

Apr 25, 2002
What the fuck am I reading here.

How is someone on the internet going to be controversial. Just about everyone signs up on this shit with a name nobody knows em as in real life, it's all just some fake bullshit that's sometimes worth reading for news or entertainment value. If someone with a fake name comes online and says he don't like some shit about something I could really give a fuck less. An opinion is an opinion, but controversy? There aren't many people who post here who have opinions that matter enough to cause it.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
G-Dubb said:
What the fuck am I reading here.

How is someone on the internet going to be controversial. Just about everyone signs up on this shit with a name nobody knows em as in real life, it's all just some fake bullshit that's sometimes worth reading for news or entertainment value. If someone with a fake name comes online and says he don't like some shit about something I could really give a fuck less. An opinion is an opinion, but controversy? There aren't many people who post here who have opinions that matter enough to cause it.
WELL SAID.