Who's The Best Bone Thugs Member?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
Who do you think is the best bone thugs member? To my opinion, I have to say bizzy. He might be an alcoholic, but he can sing and rap. i'm suprised he told people on Americas most wanted the problems he had as a child. I heard somewhere he's making another solo album. It's called Hells movie. It's supposed to be a sequel to the first album, "heavens movie". If anyone has the chance, download Bizzy Bone's "murda me" song. It's tight as hell and he has this really good vocals on the song.

Aug 18, 2002
Krayzie...but Bizzy is tight also....NOBODY sounds like him. I think all the members of Bone including Flesh really complement each other though......its all preference

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Krayzie's the most talented mothafucka...Bizzy's the smartest and best with the lyrics...Layzie used to be on some raw shit, but he switched up his style, but he still comes tight...Flesh is my favorite for some damn reason, I just love his style and the way he flips shit...and then, there's Wish.

Aug 7, 2002
there still tight, there not as hard as they use to be. i heard there next album will be like east 1999, one of the bone members said that the latest one was just to let everyone know that there still doin they thang...