Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Heaterz!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
TJ.ESO said:
lol who are you to autograph a cd white boy.. your music sucks he was just being hnest you want him to lie?..

when i think of sac i think of niggaz like bo reppin that real shit

some of you new internet niggaz is soft as fuck if yall the future of sac its looking bad for sacramento.. you niggaz dont even have a buzz in your own city and you already talking about overseas ha ha
t.j. as much as i would like to joke with you,...let me ask you about some bay cats

baby bash
playa rae
jay tee
messy marv
and yes mac dre (rejoyce in plush)

all of them had to move out of the bay in order to reach where they are today,...because other markets was buying they music, and going to they tour dates,....ask me of how many rappers i have interviewed from the bay and had nuttin but complants about bay fans not buying they own
if you aint feeling any of the sac rappers exept bo or lycnh good fine and dandy that is your right and i expect and excpet that

but if you are gonna talk about sales and succsess,...let's see you out sale
any of these rappers, build your own market as far as starting your own magazine, distribution company, graphic design company, record pool, multi state street team your own studio, and on top of that give back to your comunity all at the same time?

are you up to that kinda challange?
or are you just wanting to show ugly just cause someone has chose a carrer move that aint taking any food off your plate,..but yet you had to take time out of your life to show any one that click in here what you know about the bay,..oooh chit and you from the oak?,...if you knew your history (just saw that your not even legal to drink)todd said "there aint no thing as a oakland punk" but you just pulled a punk move,....

calling someone a "net thug" and then turn around and "net bang"
throwing insults like you are right there in they face, and am trying to scare them via the taping of your keyboard and clicking of your mouse but in the comfort of your home

i'm just asking you to look at how you coming,...now if you dont come differnt on your next post,...with all these facts (fuck i sound like 2-0-suxx)
then hay maybe you just aint that brite?

Apr 22, 2006
SLOWPOKE said:
t.j. as much as i would like to joke with you,...let me ask you about some bay cats

baby bash
playa rae
jay tee
messy marv
and yes mac dre (rejoyce in plush)

all of them had to move out of the bay in order to reach where they are today,...because other markets was buying they music, and going to they tour dates,....ask me of how many rappers i have interviewed from the bay and had nuttin but complants about bay fans not buying they own
if you aint feeling any of the sac rappers exept bo or lycnh good fine and dandy that is your right and i expect and excpet that

but if you are gonna talk about sales and succsess,...let's see you out sale
any of these rappers, build your own market as far as starting your own magazine, distribution company, graphic design company, record pool, multi state street team your own studio, and on top of that give back to your comunity all at the same time?

are you up to that kinda challange?
or are you just wanting to show ugly just cause someone has chose a carrer move that aint taking any food off your plate,..but yet you had to take time out of your life to show any one that click in here what you know about the bay,..oooh chit and you from the oak?,...if you knew your history (just saw that your not even legal to drink)todd said "there aint no thing as a oakland punk" but you just pulled a punk move,....

calling someone a "net thug" and then turn around and "net bang"
throwing insults like you are right there in they face, and am trying to scare them via the taping of your keyboard and clicking of your mouse but in the comfort of your home

i'm just asking you to look at how you coming,...now if you dont come differnt on your next post,...with all these facts (fuck i sound like 2-0-suxx)
then hay maybe you just aint that brite?
Im not reading all that

but i just like to clown on people that are on they own dick a lil too much.. SOMEBODY HAS TO BE REALISTIC.. its funny how serious tou take it tho....

these niggaz talking about taking it overseas when they dont even have a small buzz in they own city... or on the internet or anywhere else.. YOU HAVE TO BUILD ATLEAST A LIL BUZZ IN YOUR OWN CITY B4 YOU GO FURTHER... especially with them wack ass flows

AND take it easy on the essays its not a big deal to me so it shouldnt be to you either.. and im far from a netbanger or a square but thats aight..

And i dont rap

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
TJ.ESO said:
Im not reading all that

but i just like to clown on people that are on they own dick a lil too much.. SOMEBODY HAS TO BE REALISTIC.. its funny how serious tou take it tho....

these niggaz talking about taking it overseas when they dont even have a small buzz in they own city... or on the internet or anywhere else.. YOU HAVE TO BUILD ATLEAST A LIL BUZZ IN YOUR OWN CITY B4 YOU GO FURTHER... especially with them wack ass flows

AND take it easy on the essays its not a big deal to me so it shouldnt be to you either.. and im far from a netbanger or a square but thats aight..

And i dont rap
i do feel what your sayin about creatin a buzz in your own city , that is important. but at the same time , i see it as i will move units anywhere i can . i have sold some units overseas , but i never got on here sayin im ballin overseas or nuthin. thanks to the internet , i can move units to all different types of places while im working on gettin this buzz in my area. i'll never be the type of guy to claim i'm doin somethin bigger then im not . i got about 7 albums released and only one of them had good distribution ( thanks to the folks at killa valley ) . i usually sell a few hundred in my own city , that aint nuthin great but i aint complaining either. the internet really helps me move these cds to people that aint in sac. i dont see nuthin wrong with that . im tryin to build and try new things with the small budget we have. so if the overseas shit rubbed you wrong , sorry but i think you might have read too much into what i was sayin.so let me tell everyone about me , no im not a big time major artist but thanks to the internet i can sell cds overseas and in other citites without distribution. and i am workin on creatin the buzz here in sac by doin shows , radio ( workin on it !! ) and anything else. its hard work nowdays in the game.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
TJ.ESO said:
Im not reading all that

And i dont rap
dog the valley is my heart so that's why i'll be the first to say "wait up a sec here let's look at the facts here"
and to even top the overseas type you may never know of the zhinning they are from alaska they on some freak show chit but they move out of they area cause sales are better a country away so the "fan base in your own back yard is a must" is no longer a fact
maybe some curent education on music biz would inform you a lil beter of how the indusrty we are in works,...

life is %20 of what you make it and %80 of how you take it,...it should not be a big deal to you who is trying to suport they family by the means of entertainment as to doing something that would brake the law and hurting others and themselfs

and as a consumer just play your postion,....and dont buy it....e-z aint it?
that's why i did not understand the whole "i feel like i have to show ugly to a whole body of artist and what they are trying to do with they lives"

i aint mad at cha,..just did not understand where you was coming from since the thread was focused on something positive

i wish the best to you and yours

Apr 22, 2006
C-DUBB said:
i do feel what your sayin about creatin a buzz in your own city , that is important. but at the same time , i see it as i will move units anywhere i can . i have sold some units overseas , but i never got on here sayin im ballin overseas or nuthin. thanks to the internet , i can move units to all different types of places while im working on gettin this buzz in my area. i'll never be the type of guy to claim i'm doin somethin bigger then im not . i got about 7 albums released and only one of them had good distribution ( thanks to the folks at killa valley ) . i usually sell a few hundred in my own city , that aint nuthin great but i aint complaining either. the internet really helps me move these cds to people that aint in sac. i dont see nuthin wrong with that . im tryin to build and try new things with the small budget we have. so if the overseas shit rubbed you wrong , sorry but i think you might have read too much into what i was sayin.so let me tell everyone about me , no im not a big time major artist but thanks to the internet i can sell cds overseas and in other citites without distribution. and i am workin on creatin the buzz here in sac by doin shows , radio ( workin on it !! ) and anything else. its hard work nowdays in the game.
Wasnt talking about you you seem humble and shit.. but you know some of these internet rappers hop on they own dicks a lil too much...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
TJ.ESO said:
lol who are you to autograph a cd white boy.. your music sucks he was just being hnest you want him to lie?..

some of you new internet niggaz is soft as fuck if yall the future of sac its looking bad for sacramento.. you niggaz dont even have a buzz in your own city and you already talking about overseas ha ha[/QUOTE

hahaha, lil nigga u's a Joke, The only thing Internet about me is my 5 websites, N to get it Straight, I'm a Factor!!! Not a Rapper, it cracks me up when niggas like u get a new computer and go around typin shit like yall some gangsta ass niggas, callin niggas out they names n shit, thass on some pussy ass Internet shit... N u really Need to do ya homewerk on niggas before u Speak on em, My Fanbase is a 100,000 + and I'm 1000x in my city and in yours, what you'll ever be potna, your welcome for my time, n yes I forgive you...

Oh Yea... Fuck internet thugs!!!

Mar 4, 2006
TJ.ESO said:

some of you new internet niggaz is soft as fuck if yall the future of sac its looking bad for sacramento.. you niggaz dont even have a buzz in your own city and you already talking about overseas ha ha
I agree...haha...I can't take them serious either haha.....

Mar 18, 2006
TJ.ESO said:
now thats what im sayin.im suprised sac rappers aint put this fool in his place yet.hes fuckin making sac rap look bad!!!he one of the reasons why people dont take sac rap too seriously now days because of half ass no talent rappers like "Y-Dr3$ta".

props to c-dubb tho,i respect his music he one of the real sac artist.

Feb 8, 2003
Fuck that Y-Dragsta nigga. Im not done with your transexual looking ass yet either. You think when I destroyed you in the Midwest forum was something I got more ammo for you. Its funny how you was trying to put me down and saying your the best in the West and well known all over to me it looks like niggas in your own hometown aint feeling your bootleg shit or even heard of you. Sucking up & Begging people to be your friend on myspace dont make you the man, you fuckin puppet. Nothing is original or real about you. Dresta theres already a artist named dresta., In too deep you got that from the group and the movie, Bossed Out theres already a dvd magazine with that name. Who you trying to fool? you not no boss your Burger King management job dont make you no Boss.

btw you need to get at the homeboy Slowpoke or Mr. Samos for some graphics real quick bc your prison post card album covers with the outer glow arent cutting it.

REMEBER your the one who started this shit between me and you by talking shit to me first.

All yeah C-Dubb you got some good music mayne I got one of your albums the Garbage Man. When I think of Sac Lynch, X-raided, Hollow Tip, C-BO, Lil cyco, T-nutty come to mind.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
Fuck that Y-Dragsta nigga. Im not done with your transexual looking ass yet either. You think when I destroyed you in the Midwest forum was something I got more ammo for you. Its funny how you was trying to put me down and saying your the best in the West and well known all over to me it looks like niggas in your own hometown aint feeling your bootleg shit or even heard of you. Sucking up & Begging people to be your friend on myspace dont make you the man, you fuckin puppet. Nothing is original or real about you. Dresta theres already a artist named dresta., In too deep you got that from the group and the movie, Bossed Out theres already a dvd magazine with that name. Who you trying to fool? you not no boss your Burger King management job dont make you no Boss.

btw you need to get at the homeboy Slowpoke or Mr. Samos for some graphics real quick bc your prison post card album covers with the outer glow arent cutting it.

REMEBER your the one who started this shit between me and you by talking shit to me first.
Get off my dick u fuckin weenie, chasin me around on the siccness like u my baby mama n shit, u r the perfect example of an internet thug,lol, destroyed me in the midwest forum??? bitch I aint destroyed until i stop breathin u understand that, u put a bullet in my head u can talk about u destroyed me, but until then shut the fuck up n watch cartoonz nigga,i just read that weenie ass shit talkin bout u gon smash me if u ever see me, nigga pleez, touch down on the turf before u start slangin woof tickets on the web, n dont think u pumpin any fear into my heart u lil Fag, typin 40 words a minute got u feelin gangsta huh, bitch ass nigga u's a nobody, n I'ma factor muthafucka, u think 3 niggas on the siccness talkin shit about me is even a fraction of my city, get wit it, n get off my dick...I dont fuck wit yo Kind, I fucks wit factors n folks that matter Byaaatch...

N if u wanna keep internet thuggin, just Pm it to me, your not geting stripes typin bout violence, real niggas be about it... u feel me...

May 4, 2005
SAC - X-Raided, Lynch, C-Bo, Luni Coleone, Hollow Tip, & T-Nutty.

theres a ton of good shit in sac... c-dubb got heat all day. bugzy, e-moe, cos, double o smebb, gmacc, babybubb, flossalini, etc.. could go for days.

Jan 9, 2006
Lynch, Bo, Mr. Doctor, X-Raided and i support the more local artists even more: Dre-D, Bo-Leggs, Gangsta Dre, Hollowtip, Lil Pigg Penn, Old-E & Redrum, C.R.I.S.I.S., Skanless...