Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Heaterz!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Quality Heaterz!!! Not Bitin off the next niggas Shit in yall opinions... I know I'm puttin my work in overtime... But I'm Gettin sick a hearin mothafuckaz from out here talkin bout Sac Aint Comin wit it, and they aint doin shit 4 the movement themselves, Knockin Bay Cd's everytime I see em... Nuthin against my niggas in the Bay... But this is Sac...Niggas need to know that

Tre-8 said:
Please Stop selling out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sacramento is just sac WE ain't part of the bay or no other city remember that they don't rep for all of northern cali. Keak anit the KIng of Sac neither is Messy! They the Kings of they own shit not here! niggas gonna find out who really is runnin this shit in just a short time! Sactown Bizness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre-8
N I like this point u made Tre, thass some real Shit

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Y-Dr3$ta said:
I'm Gettin sick a hearin mothafuckaz from out here talkin bout Sac Aint Comin wit it, and they aint doin shit 4 the movement themselves, But this is Sac...Niggas need to know that
Agreed... some niggas stuck in the past... and some niggas stuck on a dick! I'm stuck to my city... and once I can do my thang here, I can move nice anywhere else. Focus...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
real talk playas....cats out here need to stand on they own two feet, and stop bandwagon hoppin'....I seen dudes out here go from ruffriders, to no limit soldiers, dog pound c walkin gangstas, and now they wanna be Hyphy.

Sacra City is full of HUSTLERS mane....from my paisanos slangin' oranges and mangos on the corner, to the cats out here slangin' weight, to the VARIOUS and NUMEROUS artists and producers slangin' mixtapes, beats and verses.

Money is made out here with muscle and mouthpiece....straight politickin'....weather it's the Lawmakers runnin' game on the people, or the lil' homie runnin' his mouth all in a beezie's ear....it's all game related, and it's all here in Sacramento.

The door for the world to access Sacramento, has NEVER been closed....look at all of the people who come here to GET MONEY.....EYES HAVE BEEN ON US, but we've haven't stayed true to that Sacra sound.....we tend to gravitate to what's popular....I think we forgot along the way, that WE CREATE TRENDS for others to follow, NOT vice versa.

Now that we have DESCRIBED the problem, we must PRESCRIBE the proper treatment, and that my friends is ORIGINALITY. Floss & Fam DO NOT sound like Y-Dresta, who sounds NOTHING like the Sacratistas, who are nothing like C-Dubb....ya-feel me?

Networking with each other, and establishing these relationships is VERY FUCKIN' IMPORTANT!! A UNIFIED front must be established in order for this shit to really crack. NO MORE of this crab in a bucket mentality....we need to understand that we NEED eachother, and eachother's supporters in order to take this to the next level.

STOP KISSIN' THE BOMB'S & KSFM's ASS, WHEN YOU GOT OUTLETS LIKE KNOZ & SACTOWNRADIO.COM, WHO HAVE SUPPORTED LOCAL ARTISTS SINCE DAY ONE.

One Love to all my peoples out here that's REALLY makin' avenues for themselves and showin' others the way.

peace.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
BETO916 said:
Now that we have DESCRIBED the problem, we must PRESCRIBE the proper treatment, and that my friends is ORIGINALITY. Floss & Fam DO NOT sound like Y-Dresta, who sounds NOTHING like the Sacratistas, who are nothing like C-Dubb....ya-feel me?

One Love to all my peoples out here that's REALLY makin' avenues for themselves and showin' others the way.

peace.

and aint not no dam one of them sound like slowpoke
CAUSE SLOWPOKE DONT RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TELL JOKES !

I AINT EVEN A RAPPER BUT I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE A WAY FOR MY VALLEYFORINANS,...AND STARTED UP A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
DESIGNED TO MOVE UNITS IN THE NORTH WEST,....EVEN A STREET TEAM (4 HEADS)AND RECORD POOL (7 PUGET SOUND AREA D.J'S)
YEAH,....UNDERSTAND IT GET TO KNOW THAT AND THIS,...
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=2025624#post2025624
CLICK HERE FOR A WAY ,....

Mar 18, 2006
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Quality Heaterz!!! Not Bitin off the next niggas Shit in yall opinions... I know I'm puttin my work in overtime...
dont flatter yourself playboy.your not a good artist/rapper or whatever you call yourself doing on the mic.REAL SAC rappers need to really let you know something because your makin them look bad.your style is ass and and your rappin is weak.i cant see how any good/real artist from SAC even give you a pass to rep SAC wit the weak shit you spit.you make fans lose trust and hope for SAC rap.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I know who's putting it down for Sac.... ME! Why you ask? Becuz I'm not selfish like alot of these kats. I just met a kat from Japan that comes to Kali every 2-4 months to buy Sacramento & Bay area Vinyl & CD's. What I do... gave him a nice promo package from all of us! I sent C-Dubb Posters & CD's, 2 CD's from Black Markets Catalog( Fire Starters & Ghetto Starz), 80 West CD, Hollow Tip Presents The Mercenaries CD, Oz. Vinyl, and more. He even went back with an Autographed "Flossalini Is My Homeboy" trucker cap. I could've easily kepy my "in-plastic" CD's for the archives, but it's not everyday you get someone from Japan that's into yoor music and wants to move it overseas. Now who's actually tryna put Sac on the Globe!

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
TOMMYJAMES said:
dont flatter yourself playboy.your not a good artist/rapper or whatever you call yourself doing on the mic.REAL SAC rappers need to really let you know something because your makin them look bad.your style is ass and and your rappin is weak.i cant see how any good/real artist from SAC even give you a pass to rep SAC wit the weak shit you spit.you make fans lose trust and hope for SAC rap.
Hahahaaha, thass funny lil Guy... I musta forgot to Autograph yo Cd, My bad lil Homey... I'll take care of that 4 u...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Flossalini said:
I know who's putting it down for Sac.... ME! Why you ask? Becuz I'm not selfish like alot of these kats. I just met a kat from Japan that comes to Kali every 2-4 months to buy Sacramento & Bay area Vinyl & CD's. What I do... gave him a nice promo package from all of us! I sent C-Dubb Posters & CD's, 2 CD's from Black Markets Catalog( Fire Starters & Ghetto Starz), 80 West CD, Hollow Tip Presents The Mercenaries CD, Oz. Vinyl, and more. He even went back with an Autographed "Flossalini Is My Homeboy" trucker cap. I could've easily kepy my "in-plastic" CD's for the archives, but it's not everyday you get someone from Japan that's into yoor music and wants to move it overseas. Now who's actually tryna put Sac on the Globe!
see boys and girls,...this is what i was talking about in my thread are you just talking or a sacramaneto king,....so fucking what if you "reping sac in sac,",....i'm talking about going out of bounds,..and making a mark, now that's reppin!!!! now see how floss is net working and getting out of the counrty!!!,.....now some one else,...hit up floss,...he now has an outlet to get your product out to japan,....get your product to me,..i'm just 976 miles away!,...now this is making an impact,.....floss,...bless your soul for that,...now let's try to find out if we can hit up germany!!!!!!!,...flos you and i talked about our "thing" that we was talking abouyrt,...beto,..you in this too,...can the cb/rg be more than just a group?...

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Flossalini said:
The show, went cool on Friday, it played like 3-4 times. I didn't have a sched for Saturday so it was probably slipped in there too. I'm hoping those who listened appreciated it.
Fasho My nigg, Did u press up mixtapes of that show line-up, or was it just for the Radio Station? Cuz if u did u know I need a Copy G...

Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
yeah im feelin beto
FLoss and Y Dresta and C Dubb
all yall puttin it down for Sac..
with some tight shit....

peacee !
Good lookin out pimp, I know u been Bumpin my shit since "Unfuckwitable Dropped" Much Respect 2 u Gangsta

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Flossalini said:
Originally Posted by Flossalini

SLOWPOKE said:
see boys and girls,...this is what i was talking about in my thread are you just talking or a sacramaneto king,....so fucking what if you "reping sac in sac,",....i'm talking about going out of bounds,..and making a mark, now that's reppin!!!! now see how floss is net working and getting out of the counrty!!!,.....now some one else,...hit up floss,...he now has an outlet to get your product out to japan,....get your product to me,..i'm just 976 miles away!,...now this is making an impact,.....floss,...bless your soul for that,...now let's try to find out if we can hit up germany!!!!!!!,...flos you and i talked about our "thing" that we was talking abouyrt,...beto,..you in this too,...can the cb/rg be more than just a group?...

Thass on some Sac King Shit...