Who's Hot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
I just wanna know what artists from the Bay you guys think are hot right now (not in the past, but right now). I'd have to say Black C, Young Dru, Pervelous P. Camp (Savage C, KD, Jonny-T, & Mista Cane), and NBD (M-Dash & Tilt). The last works I've heard from these guys has been heat! If there's anyone else you guys think are hot let me know. It would be good to hear from non-artists.

Jun 27, 2003
A-PAY-PA ON OMPRECORDS IS ON THE A WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL YA'LL WILL REMEMBER THE NAME WHEN HIS SHI HITS THE STREETZ, AND I WOULD HAVE TO SAY SAVAGE C AND K.D. AS WELL

Aug 16, 2002
I mean this cat Bueno from Sac gots fuccin heat! he's hella slept on i rarely see his name on here besides him Rydah is shittin on foolz and Mac Dre YuK & Bo Continue to Put Out Quality Knocc!

Rossi

Oct 31, 2003
I'ma say this...the Yay seems to be making solid music right now! I like The Federation's Hyphee... I dig that Quinn...Hardway... I fucks wit that Keak...Bluejeans adn I'm feelin that Frontline...What Is It...I kinda like dat Messy Marv, but...