Who's Hiring In Dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
A brotha needs a better job cause $7.50 aint helpin at all, especally in the situation im in now. Any of ya'll know some spots thats hiring around the $10.00 - $15.00 range full time?

Sep 12, 2006
YOU CAN ALWAYS COME DOWN 2 36TH AND ADAMS AT VONS AND THEY WILL HIRE YOU FOR THE NIGHTCREW.WE NEED A CARDBOARD PERSON.OR U CAN WAIT TILL WE GO ON STRIKE AND U CAN BE A SCAB.THE WILL PAY U LIKE 17 AN HOUR TO WORK WHILE WE GO ON STRIKE.ANY VONS 2 B TRUTHFUL

May 1, 2003
ROSSDABOSS said:
YOU CAN ALWAYS COME DOWN 2 36TH AND ADAMS AT VONS AND THEY WILL HIRE YOU FOR THE NIGHTCREW.WE NEED A CARDBOARD PERSON.OR U CAN WAIT TILL WE GO ON STRIKE AND U CAN BE A SCAB.THE WILL PAY U LIKE 17 AN HOUR TO WORK WHILE WE GO ON STRIKE.ANY VONS 2 B TRUTHFUL

When does this strike begin...? lol

Seriously....when?

Dec 24, 2003
Mira Mesa tha land of TeleMarketers/Customer Service. You really need a job..They always hiring on the floor where I''m at. I spend my time off the phone though. Sometimes wish I was swinging a hammer or delviering flowers.... Oh yeah and if you do get ya hustle on..Many clients to be found in training classes throughout the county... And every new job or training class theres new females to get caught up with.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Baby G said:
Shiet hit up a walmart. They hire everyone and those overnight stocking jobs pay like $9.50 an hour.
they only hire illegal aliens. so unless you got a fake green card you are NOT getting this job.

think im fucking around? apply on friday at 9am to the walmart on palm (they do interviews that day) and see how many people in that room speak english.

i wouldnt doubt if the HIRING MANAGER OF WALMART only speaks spanish.

Apr 20, 2005
join the military. its cool if u wanna get away from the u.s. for while. but condider iraq being a part of that contract u sign. its not bad though.

Nov 7, 2005
^^Worst recommendation yet.

I say hit up all the labor unions, electricians, elevator construction, pipe fitters, etc. All you need is a diploma/GED, driver's license, and be over 18. Some of them only hire twice a year (IUEC) but others are constantly looking out for new people. Most start with a 6 month probation period and then you're an official apprentice and start receiving benefits. Starting pay is usually $14-$20/hr starting with raises every year until you reach journeyman where it tops out at $32-$45/hr depending on which local or which labor union you work for.