Who's got it better than us?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
you dont know pain. try going to the bowl and getting and losing that and runing a historic EVEYTHING for football. i just laid there in a deep depression lol. hopefully we redeem some of it in 2 weeks.
I was actually discussing that with my brother, if we would be more devastated had we lost the Superbowl. I think losing the Superbowl would have been even worse than being one and done. That was really pathetic winning 15 games and losing first playoff game tho. That's embarassing. If another team did that I would rip the shit out of them.

Jan 12, 2006
Absolutely, anyone denying that obviously hasn't watched his 4th quarter comebacks. Including coming within 5 yards of beating the Saints but the refs didn't call pass inference on several different receivers getting drilled to the ground and the game was over.

Hes like VY with a better arm.
really alex smith was a few minutes away or 3 points away from going to the super bowl. Lol @ the Titans being better, you couldn't even win a division that consisted of 2 of the worst teams in the NFL in the Colts and Jags, Then the Texans who never have won the division lose their 2 QB's which makes them rely on a rookie and then lose their best player on defense. The titans will be decent like always, but a factor??? HELL NO!!