Who's got it better than us?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Niners did something they didnt do all year...beat themselves. Hell of a fuckin season and now we have to wait and see what next season brings. I know we surprised a shit load of people. Even I was surprised on how good our season turned out

Jan 12, 2006
The titans dont have it better that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing this season, it's been a crazy 22 weeks to be a 49ers fan. Enjoyed the shit out of this season way too many heart attacks the 49ers put me through except this last one didn't end on a good note. Oh well there is always next year, and i still feel like no one has it better than us!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That was funny but its mean. Being eliminated from the playoffs is extremely traumatic. Atleast it was for me. I still haven't been able to watch or listen to anything sports related except b ball. I almost cried haha

Jan 12, 2006
That was funny but its mean. Being eliminated from the playoffs is extremely traumatic. Atleast it was for me. I still haven't been able to watch or listen to anything sports related except b ball. I almost cried haha
that's what happens when as a fan you expect a lot out of the team you root for, it's nice knowing you have a team that will compete all season and be in the playoffs, but it also blows knowing anything less then a super bowl will be disappointing. At the end of the day there can only 1 fan base with a team winning it all at the end of the season.

Apr 13, 2004
it was a good fuckin season but fuck that lil bitch kyle williams that game was ours its fucked up to see the season end on 1 individuals mistakes all that hard work they put in for it to end on his bitchness lol but fuck it next season should be another crazy 1.

Nov 7, 2006
you dont know pain. try going to the bowl and getting and losing that and runing a historic EVEYTHING for football. i just laid there in a deep depression lol. hopefully we redeem some of it in 2 weeks.

Feb 14, 2004
you dont know pain. try going to the bowl and getting and losing that and runing a historic EVEYTHING for football. i just laid there in a deep depression lol. hopefully we redeem some of it in 2 weeks.
Oh yea? How about SB XL lol AND years later the ref that alot of people blamed for that game coming to Seattle and admitting kicking some calls lol

Nov 7, 2006
Oh yea? How about SB XL lol AND years later the ref that alot of people blamed for that game coming to Seattle and admitting kicking some calls lol
oh yeah? how about having to relive the agony in a damn gatorade commercial that clearly shoes seymour being facemasked on the tyree catch but no call? they practically ripped his helmet off but no call, it woulda been a clear shot at the qb.

and yeah SB XL was such shit with calls i shut it off at half time. it was clear who the refs/nfl wanted to win on that one.

Feb 14, 2004
Ain't nothing worse than SB XL to me, though. We'll never live down not having a Lombardi, especially on here. And it's all because of that faggot leavy! Lol