Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2006
cuz if we lose Sunday our season is done.. Even with there struggles Peyton and INDY scare me way more the Jags. Those predictions were the ideal outcome as a Raider fan for us and KC. I dont think we will make the playoffs but if we do thats gotta happen and SD gotta blow one game. KC will get in even though they are the 3rd best team in the division.
8-4 and sitting on top of the division.

3rd best?

Jul 1, 2004
LOL @ ya'll acting like the Rams have a home field advantage. I've never been to a worse supporting stadium in my life. Real shit, there are fans there that read a book during the game. I went back in the Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk era and they couldnt even get into the game then.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL @ ya'll acting like the Rams have a home field advantage. I've never been to a worse supporting stadium in my life. Real shit, there are fans there that read a book during the game. I went back in the Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk era and they couldnt even get into the game then.
I never said a damn thing about their fans... I dunno shit about their fans

all I'm saying is they've played well at home this season besides losing to Atlanta, but they may be the best team in football

you can't deny that

Jul 1, 2004
I never said a damn thing about their fans... I dunno shit about their fans

all I'm saying is they've played well at home this season besides losing to Atlanta, but they may be the best team in football

you can't deny that
They beat Seattle, a struggling San Diego team, Washington and Carolina...is that really playing that good at home?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
8-4 and sitting on top of the division.

3rd best?
Yeah IMHO the best team in the division is the Chargers, followed by the Raiders, then the Chiefs. Cheifs really aint that good, shit no team in this division is that good.. Ive seen them play multiple times a year and you have so many holes. Id be talking hella shit and proud if we were i first place but I could recognize were not a team like the pats, falcons, eagles, ravens, steelers, ect.. I see them easily choking..

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
That makes no sense Jacks.We have holes yet have a better record by 2 games than anyone else. WE just won the games we shoulda won unlike the raiders.

Your black and silver glasses must be thick!

I dont see how you can talk about holes when your QB situation is fucked.

Jul 1, 2004
That makes no sense Jacks.We have holes yet have a better record by 2 games than anyone else. WE just won the games we shoulda won unlike the raiders.

Your black and silver glasses must be thick!

I dont see how you can talk about holes when your QB situation is fucked.

They have no theory behind their statements. Its just talk, perhaps one day they can learn when the right time to talk shit is.
That^