Whos going to see BORAT November 3rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is the full name of the movie lol. I watched it last night to make sure our copy didn't have any glitches. It was funny as fuck IMO.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gas One said:
wait...what?
what are you talking about?

did you get a hold of a screening copy?
if you have a link to it...pm that.
lol I work at a movie theater and we got our copies in yesterday so I stayed to screen one of them for glitches. It's dope because not only do I get to see movies a week to two weeks before they come out but I get paid too. It was a funny ass movie IMO.

Dec 4, 2004
there was an advance screening in SF in September...i saw it already, funny as fuck. he showed up at the theater b4 the movie (the real sasha)

i was laughing throughout the whole movie so hard it hurt
imma see it again

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
^^^ THAT SOUNDED LAME^^^
ANY WAYS BORAT SHOULD BE THE SHIT. THAT FOOL WAS CLOWNING ON THAT ALI G EPISODE WHERE HE WAS TRYNA GET A JOB. TALKING BOUT IF IT'S OK, IF HE PUT A CAMERA IN THE WOMENS TOILET. DUDE WAS JUST LIKE WTF???

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
maculentways said:
has anyone seen "Ali G In Da House" from 2002?
i got that dvd. its aight. it has some funny parts but its not as funny as the Ali G show because what makes the show so funny is that people don't know it's a joke and he is really a comedian playing a character. that's why the Borat movie should be funny because it's like the shit he does on the Ali G show

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Jar said:
i got that dvd. its aight. it has some funny parts but its not as funny as the Ali G show because what makes the show so funny is that people don't know it's a joke and he is really a comedian playing a character. that's why the Borat movie should be funny because it's like the shit he does on the Ali G show
haha for real... it was some funny ass shit when bruno went to alabama and interviewed that college football team

::