Who's down to be a part of an Artist Union??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2014
Hey incisions for the two CDs ordered off your website going to 613 613 Ottawa Ontario Ottawa Ontario if at least one can be signed with a kiss from your mom that'd be cool as fuck.

just sent it out...couldnt come through on the request, but i included a dried skeet napkin i used to clean up after jerkin off with your order. enjoy.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Is that the real mixxer?
No, its Magick Wisdom's fake Mixerr account. Not only is dude guilty of fraud but he also infringed copyright by posting up my drawing of Incisions mom without my permission.
Mixxer @Mixxer Keep doing this shit and Mac Jesus will tell the cops about you.

Nov 11, 2006
No, its Magick Wisdom's fake Mixerr account. Not only is dude guilty of fraud but he also infringed copyright by posting up my drawing of Incisions mom without my permission.

Mixxer @Mixxer Keep doing this shit and Mac Jesus will tell the cops about you.
Snitch

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
IM FOCUSED ON PUTTING ARTISTS IN A BETTER POSITION AS FAR AS PROCEEDS GO AND BEING ABLE TO MAINTAIN OWNERSHIP OF THEIR OWN BODY OF WORK AND HAVING ACTUAL CATALOGS INSTEAD OF SCATTERED WORK. I ALSO WANT TO FOCUS ON ENFORCING FAIR RIGHTS FOR ARTISTS, NOT ONLY AGAINST LABELS BUT OTHER POWERS THAT BE THEY MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT OR BE FAMILIAR WITH.
ITS DEFINITELY MORE OF AN EACH ONE TEACH ONE MOVEMENT THAN A PROPOSAL OF CONGREGATION FOR MY OWN PERSONAL GAIN.
ITS SOMETHING IVE WANTED TO DO FOR 15 YEARS AND I THINK NOW IS ACTUALLY A TIME WHEN I CAN HAVE SUCCESS WITH SUCH A MOVEMENT. BOTTOM LINE IS, ALOT OF TALENTED ARTISTS WITHSTAND STRUGGLES AND BATTLE POVERTY AND SOMETIMES EVEN DIE BROKE AND WORTHLESS. NOBODY REALLY PROTECTS THEM FROM THAT, NOT EVEN THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND LABELS SOMETIMES.
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ONE OF THE PPL WHO SPARKS THE FLAME AND CHANGES THOSE KIND OF OUTCOMES IN THE FUTURE.
#WCM (It's a family movement)
As an owner and manger, you're setting yourself up for disaster...

As an artist, you're setting yourself up pretty good if it works out...

The rap game is so over saturated with music, i doubt any ceo will take a artist union serious. The next young thug is prolly already bein bred for his 10 minutes of fame and tje cycle will continue...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I DONT FEEL IT WILL BE A DISASTER IF ITS LOOKED AT AS A MOVEMENT TO IMPROVE THE BUSINESS. I WAS AN ARTIST FIRST AND TO PREVENT OTHER ARTISTS GOIN THRU THE BS ME AND ALOT OF MY PEERS DID I BELIEVE AN ARTIST UNION WOULD HELP SECURE A BETTER FUTURE IN THE BUSINESS FOR THE PPL WHO DESERVE IT INSTEAD OF THE GUYS WHO SIT BEHIND A DESK AND MAKE MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING.