Whos Chipped their PS2???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2002
Just tryin to get some feedback from those who put a mod-chip in their ps2. My little cousin wants me to try and do it for him. Where did you guys buy your chip from. Which chip did you buy?.....thanks.

May 10, 2002
THIS DUDE I KNOW THATS AN EXPERT IN DOING THIS SHIT SAID ITS HELLA HARD, I CANT REMEMBER IF HE SAID IF ITS ABLE TO EVEN BE DONE, HE PUTS THEM IN X-BOX's ALL THE TIME BUT HASNT BEEN ABLE TO PUT ONE IN A PS2 I DONT THINK YET.

Jun 2, 2002
i'm pretty sure there's a way to get an external mod chip that plugs in on the outside. i know they had those for ps1. that way u wont have to fuck around with the inside of the playstation. good luck homie....

Dec 21, 2002
the external one will be the way to go because the mod chip if even installed right in the ps2 causes the system to get real hot and can fry the main board....1

May 21, 2002
Playa510 said:
THIS DUDE I KNOW THATS AN EXPERT IN DOING THIS SHIT SAID ITS HELLA HARD, I CANT REMEMBER IF HE SAID IF ITS ABLE TO EVEN BE DONE, HE PUTS THEM IN X-BOX's ALL THE TIME BUT HASNT BEEN ABLE TO PUT ONE IN A PS2 I DONT THINK YET.
does your boy have anything bill gates doesnt want him 2 have?

May 10, 2002
DUDE I KNOW DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING ILLEGAL, HE JUST BUYS THE CHIPS FROM THAT WEBSITE OR ANOTHER WEBSITE AND PUTS THEM IN,

HE SAID THATS ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT IT INTO A PS2, BUT HE MIGHT FIGURE OUT A WAY WHO KNOWS, HE CAN ACTUALLY PUT THE CHIP INTO A XBOX WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO PUT IT IN, HE JUST PUT FILES FROM HIS SYSTEM AND PUTS THEM INTO THE NEW SYSTEM THAT YOU WANT THE CHIP IN, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO BUY THE CHIP.

Apr 12, 2003
YEAH MY BOY, DULOW, HOOKED HIS X-BOX UP WIT A CHIP. SHIT IS HEATED, IT'S BASICALLY JUST LIKE A COMPUTER, HE CAN GO ON THE INTERNET, STORE FILES, AND COPY GAMES HE RENTS. HE GOT GRIPS OF GAMES ON THERE FOR EVERYTHING. HA EVEN THE BACK IN THE DAY SHIT FROM OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO. SHIT'S TIGHT AS FUCK. I'M BOUT TA COME UP ON X-BOX JUST CUZ HE CAN HOOK ME UP. PIMP SHIT.