Who's blowing some shit up on New Years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
The Germans don't have much to offer in the way of fire arms, but they're pretty good with the fireworks. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work and picked up some shit.

Nothing like getting blind drunk and shooting rockets at strangers.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Congratz on de hh blowin up shity. I would oluve to blow shit up but I dod not get any firewerks this times. I got some slat eayr but I did not get anyh this syear. Enyoj bolwin shity up tho. i will be burnin down a xmas tyree and shit buet now fireworks this time. That's kool that yo0u can get fireworks at the grorcery store. I remember ghoing to germany and you could get liqour at the grocery store and gas stations but other than that it was hard to find. gorecery stores had all that shti

to this day I still stay away from jagermeistre

enjoy happy new yeaer

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
They needa ban pak dan from all bridges this year, i hear the siccness downage really got to him, and made him suicidal, + hes been real talibanish lately....

Apr 3, 2008
The Germans don't have much to offer in the way of fire arms, but they're pretty good with the fireworks. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work and picked up some shit.

Nothing like getting blind drunk and shooting rockets at strangers.

damn grocery store...wow ...

May 27, 2009
Can you drink your self stupid, smoke a cigarette, hold a camera, and light off fireworks at the same time? Here's my attempt. The camera holding seems to have suffered.

It doesn't really show up, but there was a ton of people outside setting their shit off. NYE in Germany is pretty fun if you like fireworks.

Oct 18, 2003
lol damn sounds like call of duty or some shit looks like fun wish i had that shit. i stood outside watching morters but not like that 3 or 4 at a time? in one package?

i miss the fuck'n m-1000's that shit is pure bass! the kiddie shit i pick up and run around with.

looks like fun.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Can you drink your self stupid, smoke a cigarette, hold a camera, and light off fireworks at the same time? Here's my attempt. The camera holding seems to have suffered.

It doesn't really show up, but there was a ton of people outside setting their shit off. NYE in Germany is pretty fun if you like fireworks.
yea, if i tried to do that downtown here, i would be arrested before the firework is done. good shit, looks fun