WHO'S BETTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
little known fact about the all-time rushing record..........the last people to own the record played on VERY shitty teams

Payton an Brown each won a tittle, but they had more then their share of shitty teams

an Gimpy, you cant say Barry woulda smashed it. we all know we would own it if he hadnt quit, but if woulda not got hurt....shit who knows how he would have impacted that record

May 2, 2002
T-Dubb said:
little known fact about the all-time rushing record..........the last people to own the record played on VERY shitty teams

Payton an Brown each won a tittle, but they had more then their share of shitty teams

Jim Brown never played on a shitty team...let alone a VERY shitty team. In his 9 years, he played in 2 championships and never had a losing season.

Oct 9, 2002
Yeah, Barry was runnin behind one of the worst offensive lines i've ever seen (trust me, i had to suffer through all this). Everyones sayin give Bo more time, what about Barry tho? He retired early 2.