WHO'S BETTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BARRY WAS OVERALL BETTER BY MILES...BO WAS ALL SPEED...ONCE HE HAS HIT,HE WENT DOWN...BARRY HAD SPEED TOO BUT WAS ELUSIVE AS HELL....I COULDNT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I SAW BARRY TURN A 3 YARD LOSS INTO BIG GAINS BECAUSE HE DIDNT GO DOWN....BO WAS GREAT AND PROBABLY FASTER THAN BARRY BUT BARRY WAS MORE COMPLETE IN HIS GAME.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man this is a hard question... But I'd go with Barry Sanders the way he made so many defenders miss and then take off. But Bo was deep too!

May 2, 2002
There is no way in hell Bo was better than Barry.

Barry had more talent than pretty much any RB in history. Bo was fast and could run over people. But Barry...that fool was on a whole other level.....

Aug 20, 2004
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
BARRY WAS OVERALL BETTER BY MILES...BO WAS ALL SPEED...ONCE HE HAS HIT,HE WENT DOWN...BARRY HAD SPEED TOO BUT WAS ELUSIVE AS HELL....I COULDNT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I SAW BARRY TURN A 3 YARD LOSS INTO BIG GAINS BECAUSE HE DIDNT GO DOWN....BO WAS GREAT AND PROBABLY FASTER THAN BARRY BUT BARRY WAS MORE COMPLETE IN HIS GAME.
Which Bo were you watchin?THat man would bang heads with LBs all day...Barry was shiftier..Bo was all power and once he got movin...he was hard to catch...

I would personally like Barry on my squad...for one...his career ended on HIS standards...Bos ended due to injury...

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
Id take Barry too but your even dumber then I thought if you think Bo was easy to bring down...

Apr 25, 2002
BO was a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get sad everytime I think of him....what we all missed out on by him gettin hurt

this is a tuff call on who is better, they were both great.
I would choose Bo for my team, I love Barry. the way he ran was so fun to watch. but Bo Jackson reminds me of Jim Brown....he was just so much bigger, faster, an stronger then anyone else an he made it look to easy.

Bo was a big dude, how many other big dudes you guys see break off 90 yard runs?????

May 29, 2002
It's really hard to tell, they are 2 completely different backs. and bo's career was cut short so it makes it even harder to compare.

but what I do know is Bo Jackson was and still is the greatest video game athlete of all time. In tecmo bowl he couldnt be stopped.

Oct 9, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
It's really hard to tell, they are 2 completely different backs. and bo's career was cut short so it makes it even harder to compare.

but what I do know is Bo Jackson was and still is the greatest video game athlete of all time. In tecmo bowl he couldnt be stopped.
Agreed with everything he said, but at the same time, its not even close. Barry BY far. Theres only 2 backs in the history of the NFL that were better then Barry.

Apr 25, 2002
fact! Bo was faster then Barry

Barry was quicker, but in a flat race Bo would win

he ran track at auburn, an was nationally ranked

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Give Bo training camp,and 6 more games,and not one person would of said Barry.I watched both of them through college and the NFL,and both were great.Bo did amazing shit,and could hit a corner and be gone.He also had to share carries with Marcus Allen,because they needed Allen at the beginning of the year.I'm not takin nothing away from Barry,but he played his career in a lackluster division,and Bo was playing in(at that time)the very best.I'd take Bo w/o hesitation.

lol@Bo not being phsyical.

May 2, 2002
Doesn't matter who was faster than who...straight ahead running isn't that much of a factor when it comes to being a good back.

Fact is, Barry would have killed the all time rushing record...and he would have done it playing on some pretty bad teams.

It's not even close...maybe if Bo would have played a full career....