**WHO'S A YOUNG DADDY?**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
maculentways said:
damn... 17 with a child...

handle your business... if this child grows up to be remotely successful in life, then can't nobody say shit to you

::
Good lookin out homie! Yeah It was hard having a daughter at in early age and still in high school but I did what any good father had to do. I still graduated out of high school and stayed out of trouble while working a little on the side to help support my kid... I hope and pray my children make better decisions in life better than I did and become very successful cuz in life there are many bad temptations!!!!

Dec 28, 2004
Gueroloco said:
Good lookin out homie! Yeah It was hard having a daughter at in early age and still in high school but I did what any good father had to do. I still graduated out of high school and stayed out of trouble while working a little on the side to help support my kid... I hope and pray my children make better decisions in life better than I did and become very successful cuz in life there are many bad temptations!!!!
true true, I was 17, still in school but managed to graduate and since the day my lil boy was born it changed me for good...I matured quick for my age after that, now my boy is 5, daughter is 3, and I'm on call right now w/ my 3rd. I'm 24.