Who you wanna hear Tech n9ne rock wit'?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
Tech & Necro.......fo damn sure on the old school Madrox & Twista

how about Tech with Eklypss from Doomsday Productions (I believe the dude is Lynch's Cuzzin, like relation....maybe a threesom)

even wit busta rhymes would be aite

Jul 18, 2002
Tech & Killa Tay

N9ne and Killa Tay would be hella sicc, they both got stylez that are unique, and can rip shit with the best of them. If those 2 got together, whoa fuccin nellie, look da fucc out.!

Aug 18, 2002
carnie - I HIGHLY doubt esham would leave overcore records to join psychopathic.

I mean what would happen to NATAS? Not to mention, Esham, as far as I know, is still on his original label, Reel Life Product, and overcore. Not to mention Overcore is a subdivision of Overture music, wouldn't make sense to me to leave a record label that shows enough devotion to create an entire sub-record label for you.

and with some recent reflections
I have decided I would wanna see Tech N9ne and Rahzel The Godfather of Noise do a song. That would be some crazy shit, have Rahzel beatboxin and tech layin his flow over that.

Aug 17, 2002
WEll whats fuelin the rumors is Violent J going around sayin Esham is gonna be signed. I heard a year ago Psy tried to get Esham and supposedly Overcore doubled the price on 'em at teh last second, so PSY said no, And Esham got all pissed.

But recently when ICP was on loveline radio, some kid called in and asked J about it, and he goes, "We all know what's gonna happen with us and Esham, it's just a matter of time."

But then again Violent J likes to speculate a lil too early all the time.