Who you wanna hear Tech n9ne rock wit'?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
personaly I would like to see McNastee tear shit up w/ Tech N9ne. I know McNastee's gotten ahold of Tech N9ne Management, sent the demo, and recieved approvial, but at the cost of.. I think it was $2000 to do a colab w/ tech n9ne.

Oh well, if you wanna check out some of mcnastee's shit, hit up McNastee's MP3 Site or at least listen to the song he sent in as a demo "So Cold Inside"

wow.. I ended up sounding like a walking billboard..

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
Northtown702 said:
Personally a Tech n9e collaboration would be dope with any of these artists: TWISTA,TWISTA<TWISTA,
heh, your dead on there man. as long as twista brought his old style along.

i think a tech/bone collab wouldnt be bad, as long as they came hard to, you know.

Aug 18, 2002
shit man.. tech an madrox.. well I dunno.. i'm not sure if jamie can flow like he used to could.. back in the day as bones, he could rip some shit, but in twiztid he's flows just arn't as fast.

May 7, 2002
Really Ill just be happy if Tech does more Regime shit...

Aside from that:

Bootleg. My two favorites on one track, aint nothin fuckin with that.

Tech + Mac Mall would be great as well.

Like to hear him do another song with Mc Ren on some hardcore shit, Stallion was eh.

Needs to do more with Spice... Who Got the Keys To My Navi was tight shit.

We already know Tech can rip almost any beat, Id like to hear him go at an Automator track. Maybe a Deltron beat even... Tech and Del hmmm

More with Lynch would be nice...

Tech and DE would be amazing Id bet.

Id love to hear Tech and Nine go at it on a track. They could base the whole track around havin 9 in/as their name and it would kick ass... I can imagine it now :D

Oh and Tech REALLY needs to do a track with Vinnie Paz aka iKon the Verbal Hologram from Jedi Mind Tricks. Got Dayum they could both rip it so hard hip hop would never recover.