Who Would Win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Would Win?

• Cool Nutz

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mr. D.O.G.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Jun 20, 2002
IM FEELIN THE IDEA

YO I LIKE COOL NUTZ PERSOANLY I THINK YOU DO YOUR THING HOMIE AND MR DOGG IS FROM WA AND HE HOLDIN IT DOWN I THINK A BATTLE WOULD BE OFF THE HOOK LIKE ON SOME OREGON WASHINGTON SHIT IT WOULD BE HOT PLUS IT GIVES PEOPLE SOMETHAN TO TALK ABOUT AND WHEN THEY TALK THEY BUY RECORDS INFACT IT COULD BE SOME WASHINGTON HITTERS AGAINST SOME OREGON HITTERS AND DO IT EVERY YEAR AND THE STATE THAT WINS IS THE BEST IN THE NORTHWEST FOR THE YEAR AND THE THE OTHER TEAM HAS TO THROW A PARTY FOR THE WINNERS EVERYONE COULD DO SHOWS AFTER IT WOULD BE NUTS..BUT IM ALSO HIGH AND JUST GOT DONE READIN THE REST OF THE NONSENSE THAT BROKE FROM ORIGINAL IDEA OF DUDES THREAD SO WHO KNOWS

Jun 20, 2002
Tadou breath easy homie

Yo tadou you should really try ridin your own dick homie i like some of what you have to say but the rest is nonsense do you homie dont talk about cats on the computer do it inb your music make them respect you on the mic and then come to the internet and run your mouth i listened to some of your cuts and your not bad but you are on no level to dog nuts i was crackin this cats shit back in 97 98 you were 14 or 13 at the time and had no idea about rappin and just to let you know you may have alot to about this but you wont win the battle on anybodys block wit me REAL TALK

Jul 14, 2002
And people have driven cars for years and still aren't very good at it. Some things just aren't for everybody, I heard your song.

I had heard about your remarks and wanted to see where you were coming from. You know Coolnuts Mr. D.O.G both put alot of work into what they do, and both have earned the respect of their peers. For you to come on here and say the things you have said is an insult to all who take this craft seriously.

To say that Coolnuts is old & washed up sounds like some hating to me. You must not be listening very well. But to be washed up before your record comes out must be worst. Wait til you put a record out and try to get people to buy that stuff you're spittin, then come back and tell everyone how washed up Coolnuts really is.

I'm not trying to come down on you but when so called supporters of Northwest HipHop start this kind of talk how can you think anyone esle is going to support your efforts.
Think about it.

Torry Ward

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

Come to a show in person. I will be in Seattle on Oct 4th @ The I-Spy for the Mac Money CD Release Party. How about we settle this once and for all? I will be there in person, and I am letting you know ahead of time, so that you can schedule your appearance, and take care of the old washed up Cool Nutz. This is all I have to say about this matter. You talk the talk, now walk the walk, SISSY!

You shouldn't have anything else to say, except "I'll be there". Holler at your boy. This is your chance to back up all that bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
You are talking all of this shit about what you will do. I will be in Seattle on Oct 4th @ The I-Spy in Downtown Seattle. Bring your punk-ass on down to the club, and lets make it happen. I'm old and washed up, and ready to meet with you finally. Like I said, there is nothing more to say except "I'll be there". Holler at your boy SISSY! It's time to back up all that shit you been talking on the internet. Don't try to make any cheap excuses about coming to chill, and all the sucker shit. Come on down to the club, and let's handle this once and for all. Come from behind your PC. There is nothing else to say.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I will be at that club on OCT 4TH, and will be waiting for you to show up. You talk all this shit, let's put it to rest. Now is not the time to back out. You act as though you are built for this shit, now is the time to stand behind all that shit that you been wolfin. Stop making excuses, and get some transpo to the club. Like I said, there is nothing else to talk about homie. Let's make this shit happen.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Your full of shit SISSY. You talk all of this shit, and then make these bullshit excuses. I'm gonna have someone checking the Siccness the night of the show to see if you will be on here. Knowone is paying you to do anything. Your not a real DJ, and definitely not a real MC. Your a rest haven for beats. Come see me on the 4th of Oct, and stop making excuses SISSY. It's time to show and prove now. Regardless whether I get paid or not, you keep speaking about being the superior MC, and this is your chance to prove it. Let's do it for the Love. Come and fuck with Ol Man Nutz. Talk is cheap SISSY.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

There is no need to make excuses now. The date is Oct 4th, and the place is I-Spy. Come on down, and let's take care of this. And does you posting a picture of a young black man with a mean grill mean anything? Just come to the show. Talk is cheap homie.

Jun 20, 2002
what are you sayin NUTZ

Yo so what are you sayin COOL NUTZ are you tryn to battle the boy or are you on some you tryn to fight shit why does tadou gotta be at the club lets be real you will probably loose a battle to most these young cats tryn to make steam in the game they hungry aint got shit thats when this music means the most but on the other hand if you tryn to fight wit the kid you stupid he 18 and just bumpin his gums on a computer so what are you really tryn to say I NEED TO KNOW

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
^^^Take it easy there cheif, you're on one. Nutz doesn't need to beat people up for rep homeboy. Leave that to the net bangers (peep the 91 Siccness forum, they hang out there all day long). He just wants Tadou to put up or shut up....back up his so-called skills in person, instead of steady running his mouth about them.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

You cats get on here, and think that you know what niggaz are about. I don't give a fuck about these young hungry internet rappers. Niggaz will destroy these niggaz with all those wack ass songs that they post on here. The internet has given to many wack rappers a voice. All that internet shit talking don't mean nothing when you gotta get on stage, or on a track with a real MC. Alot of cats got people fooled by way of the world wide web. There are some cool MC's lurking around on the net, but alot of this shit is bullshit. Just because we record albums, and been in the game, don't think niggaz is powder puffs or something. Tell that young hungry WACK ASS rapper to show up on the 4th of Oct to the I-Spy. We can take it from there, and then post about the shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^@ Tadou
Honestly I don't think that that is a picture of you. That looks like this cats that I have seen before. He is either a wrestler or a professional skater. Either I am mistaken, or you are posting pictures of people other then yourself. Let me know the deal. Just show up on the 4th, and we can make it happen.

Jun 20, 2002
WOW NUTZ

I dont have beef wit you homie i just want to know why you want him to show so bad are you realy sayin that its gonna be a battle you and him is that what your sayin or are you just tryn to show him your a tough guy thats all im askin.. i have been enjoyin your music and given you props out here for a min and thats on some street shit no computer talk homie i wasnt at all tryn to diss you but please beleave im also not gonna kiss your ass like you better than me or somethan and thats also real because you dont wanna give me the same invite you gave him because i promise you this i will win infront of whoevers crowd and thats all music i so please understand that you have no reason to come at me crazy i have no beef wit you

and hustle i wasnt really sure what he was tryn to say thats why i was askin and you gotta understand im not big on typin and shit so cats get confused its all coo wit me i like Cool Nutz he get mad props from me

May 30, 2002
you all are such talk. Cool Nutz has put it down for years, and still puts it down, yall don't!! I have never heard of ya, and probibly never will hear much about ya. So please quit acting like a buch of fools. Cool Nutz is real, yall fake!!!! Thats on the block, yall can't rep shit except yall some internet junkies!!:dead:

Jun 20, 2002
Cool nuts has put it down since he heard COUGNUTS name and decided he wants to be a rapper!Get off the bays dick unless you gonna rep for em......you`re career is based on bitin....unless you used to play in the snow naked when you was young or somethin.......at any rate,you`re wack.you`re features have outshined you frum day one.you know that in you`re heart blood,huh?good luck.....and i hope you blow up like nelly,i know you got it in you.503 hustlah.....you`re a cool nuts groupie.....sound like some gay shit 2 me.....hmmmmmmmm......

Jul 15, 2002
Not trying to butt into any conversations, but I've been reading these posts and, like Sergeant Hustle, I only got these words to tadou: put up or shut up. You like having people read? Here's some. Now I don't know you and don't think I'll ever know you so I have nothing against you, but you do a lot of talking ON THE NET. You do a lot of chest-thumping ON THE NET. You do a lot of things ON THE NET. People want to hear what you can offer in person. You seem like a really intelligent person, so you can probably manage to put up a battle with someone who is, as YOU put it, "washed up," right? He shouldn't be no trouble, right? Then supposedly, you should be able to knock him out in one round, right? You should be able to settle this dispute in whatever way, physical or verbal, because you say you got the goods both ways, right? And since you're a college MAN as well as an entrepreneur, you should be aware of something called a DAY PLANNER and you probably use one too, right? So write down, October 4, 2002, go to I-Spy and meet with Cool Nutz about this issue. Your next post, people don't need to know about your theories on becoming successful in the game, your thoughts on Cool Nutz, how you look like in a photo, how you're this and that. All we need to read is something along the lines of: "I'll be there" or "I won't be there because..." It's not like it's going to drag down your A+'s to A's anyway. I thought you were collegiate smart. You can probably hang in there. This post got me so interested in this shit I might dip down to Seattle or I-Spy to peep this shit.

May 30, 2002
this is for double fag and tadick

yeah iam so gay. i am a consumer and i like cool nutz shit!!! fans control the artist future. come to that show, i think i might go and fuck up both of you physicaly, not on that freestylin tip. don't bring a strap, actully fuck it pack heat, i will still fuck both of you fake mc whatever the fuck yall are, damn i fucken swear i lose it everytime someone lowly tries to talk shit to someone on such a higher level, like you two fucks!!! i know i don't rap, but i listen to it and i like to listen to cool nutz, how the fuck dose that make me a cheerleader. i back his shit cause he's from my city. also your shit sucks tadou! if yall blow up and make it big, wich i don't think will happen, but if you do, then come around and talk shit. if someones better at somthing than you, it dosen't mean ya gotta hate. i spy, i will be there we will see whos real men and get down and dirty, and borken knuckles and shit with both of your faces in the dirt fags!!!!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Is Tadou & Double E fucking? I think so.

Tadou- If you feel you need a formal invite to come, HERE IT IS. You are VIP on Oct. 4th. I'll even bring a beat CD so you can pick which beats you want to flow too.

Being the superior being that you preach about, you should crave this opportunity! You remind me of those cats who act like they wanna fight when someone is holding them back but when they let go, those cats have a change of heart.

Double-E- Stop taking up for your boyfriend. NOone said anything to or about you. Stop trying to scare Tadou into staying home to fuck you. Yall can cuddle later.

Like they say, you talk the talk, now walk the walk! If he doesn't really want to battle then he should SHUT DA FUCK UP! I told yall noone wants to hear grunts act like Bosses!

Earn your respect, don't talk about it. And I got $350 for Tadou if he smashes Cool Nutz. So that way, he won't miss no money (even though he's no-street hustler and has no job).

Now if you didn't want to come for free, you can come for the money and stop cumming in Double E's ass. You fags get on here and back each others shit up. Save that for yall personal rendezvous!

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

You are entitled to whatever opinion you have. You talk the talk, I walk the walk. There are alot more things that I could say to respond, but it would be a waste of time. Some niggaz shit will never see the light of day, and will never be anything beyond the world wide web. Some cats are dick riders and faggots, and others are trend setters that actually matter to the world of hip-hop. If 503Hustla is a dick rider, then that makes you Tadou's boy toy. Cougnut/Cool Nutz. Look at the two and think about it idiot. They sound close, but look knowhere near the same when on paper. Two complete different meanings. I have been Cool Nutz since about 90 pimp. Don't make yourself look like a hater bro. And worst of all, don't make yourself look stupid. I don't have to talk about what I have done, and won't have to talk about what I will do. The proof is in the pudding. From the stage, to the streets, to the record stores, it's all real over here killa.

@ Tadou

If $300 every other week was a lot of money, then the $350 that D.O.G is offering should be more then enough to motivate you to come out and get down on the 4th. Stop making excuses homie, and let's make it happen. All those big words, college education, and being mixed means nothing at this point. If you are an MC, let's make it happen MC to MC. We shall see.