Who Would Win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Would Win?

• Cool Nutz

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mr. D.O.G.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I think that that is a stupid question to even ask. Neither one of us are really battle rappers, and if you list to what we do, you would know that we aren't in that competition mindstate. Me and D.O.G are like family, and are working towards the same goals of success, to be sitting here thinkin about some battle.

I know that you are trying to post something to get a discussion started, but we are family, and are not trying to even think about competing with one another.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I'll guess we'll never know because Me & Nutz battling would never happen. You usually battle someone when you feel you need to prove that you're hotter.
We don't even entertain the thought of "I'm tighter than him"
That's my ninja and when it comes to hip hop there is no one who has my back more than my cuddie.
Like I said before, we like 2 testicles in a nut sack. That means:
#1. We are close
#2. Wherever you see one, you gonna see the other
#3. And that if he's getting love on something, I'm getting love and vice verse.
If anything, we would probably tag team another duo if we ever felt the need to battle someone. And you know what? I don't think we would ever have that need.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The board isn't dying at all. I cleaned up alot of bullshit off of my forum. There is no reason to have a whole bunch of old threads on here, just to have my numbers look big. I am out in the streets, in the REAL record business, and don't have time to always spend hours on the internet. We will continue to keep the forum cracking, and it will only get greater later.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
You know they are fam.....
If you pay any attention to the Portland/Tacoma hip hop scene....
They've been fam since as long as I can remember....
It just seemed a lil sheisty to try and pit them against one another in any fashion. Looked like some sideline hatred to me.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
The difference is, I don't hide.....I am easy to find my friend....I was a visible figure in Portland and I am one now in Cali....I don't make up a name and post some bullshit. I stand behind what I say and can be found at the radio station weeknights between 6p and 10p. That's no secret. I am a real person....not a made up screen name.....

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

You need to realize that we have been doing this hip-hop shit since the beginning. We are grown men with kids, and have REAL bills to pay. You are just some young kid on the internet, that is trying get some amusment out of other peoples battles. Like I have told you numerous times, I rap for real, this is my job. Sometimes I have fun, and sometimes it is strictly business. This is something that you need to understand. You keep talking like you think that you are our equal, and have the right to talk all kinds of shit on the internet. We ARE OUT IN THE STREETS WORKING. We don't have forums because we are just here on the Siccness running our labels, this shit is bigger then just the internet. This is also about the REAL world. Think about who your talking to, before open your mouth sometimes. Your talking to niggaz that have poineered regions for this hip-hop shit. All this stupid shit has no bearing on REAL hip-hop. Battles, breakdancing, fat laces, linoleum, graffiti, and all that other shit has been a part of my life since about 86. You are a newbie, and you need to respect the game.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

I gave you an intelligent, and informative response to your post. I am not going to get into an internet debate with you about this subject. I think you understand what is being said to you. I am not going to continue to give you a platform to get attention for yourself. I understand that you don't have much to do, and spend most of your days hoping that you will get to spout off at the mouth, and get to use some of the big words that you have learned in home schooling. In terms of myself, and my talent. I am more then confident in what I do, and don't have to respond to your opinion of what I do. Everyone is entitled to that.

But the fact remains, that you have went as far as you will go as an aspiring MC. I wish you best in all of your endavors, and appreciate all feedback, whether negative or positive. Just quit posting dumb shit on here, and NIGGAZ might have some respect for you.

And in terms of anything that you have said above, the public decides who is a pioneer, and respected as an artist. I think that one of us has achieved that, and the public will continue to determine who that person is.

Actions speak louder then words my friend. We shall see in the end who will have a greater impact on hip-hop music as we know it.

May 30, 2002
tadou what do u mean by simple people, and rowdy people, what kinda shit is that?? U the only one who is simple. Aberdeen Washington, wow u must be a real hardcore G from the streets. Cool Nutz puts down hardcore G shit and will get any crowd hoppin. Simple people????:mad:

Sep 4, 2002
Shit this is all my fault, Sorry Nutz D.o.g. everyonei didn't mean for this Poll to upset anyone i was just trying to start a good convo, My fault. Nutz D.o.g. yall still my fav NW rappers.
peace

May 15, 2002
www.chazz-rokk.com
Re: ima do this in a different form this time...

tadou said:

Impact?--Yeah, you got that one right. But think about this? Which sounds more appealing: A CEO with 1 style who speaks 1 language fluently, or a CEO with 6 solid styles who speaks 5 languages fluently? Now, which would sound more appealing to a loan agent? investors? distributors? etc?

hahahha. One that MOVES records is more appealing to a loan agent, investor, and distributor etc.

Therefore Cool Nutz wins and you lose. lol.

As far as I'm concerned, and the rest of the board or whoever that reads ur bullshit you have yet to display these "6 solid styles."

Good luck in what you pursue man, but when you say something pleeeeeeaaaase back it up.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Tadou

You waste a bunch time and thought, formulating all of this bullshit. Like I said, this is your platform to have a voice. The attention that you get on here, is probably the most attention you get from anyone. You only have a voice pertaining to hip-hop, because of the internet. You aren't someone that I will see at a show in Seattle, Portland, or anywhere else in the NW. You are just some kid sitting behind a computer, and using the internet as way to build up these WACK skills of yours. We will never see you rock a stage, we will never see you outside of the concert promoting your record, and we will never see you destroy someone in a battle in person. The reason being, is that you are an internet rapper. The world wide web, has given many people the chance to fraudulently present themselves as something that they aren't. It couldn't be said more about yourself. Your are considered just another young kid on the internet, that can get on here and talk a whole bunch of shit, that he can't back up. This rap shit is real, and credibility is earned. You are an internet hip-hop critic, that gets great pleasure in having the opportunity to finally matter, to the world of urban music. Outside of the Siccness, or when logged off of your computer, you are just another kid running around, dreaming of someday being a real MC.