Who Would Win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Would Win?

• Cool Nutz

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Mr. D.O.G.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Jun 20, 2002
yall are both washed up so make room

fuck it nigga put that money up against me and i will blaze you infront your own crowd my nigga i got 350 sayin you will never win and tadou is just as corny as you nigga if you want me to be real nigga im in the streets nigga fuckin off tacoma seattle cali my people is doin big things nigga and you know it so fuckin wit me right now will be your bigest mistake because all you gonna do is let the streets know who the KING OF THIS NORTHWEST RAP SHIT IS and i dont even have a album complete but it dont matter im off the head nice and what i write can ruin careers you dont wanna fuck wit me i like your music nigga and i have given props to you for a min and thats street nigga peeps was knockin your shit after they seen me knockin it and thats way real but you aint gonna bad mouth me old pussy ass nigga i got your hoe card dont make me EXSPOSE YOU

NOW MR DOGG/HILLTOPCLOWN
nigga im not even gonna mention your wack ass nigga you cant see me on your best day wit that old funny ass E-40/crucial conflict shit you be on nigga im spitin past you nigga you dont think fast enough to fuck wit me

Jun 20, 2002
503 licks NUTS GET IT NUTS

503 im a rapper and i speak on music now if you wanna speak street we can do that but reamember what the homie A-WAX said

YAH YOU REAL REAL FAKE BITCH YOU NEED THUGS LIKE ME TO SEE THA FAKE NESS A-WAX

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: yall are both washed up so make room

Double E said:
NOW MR DOGG/HILLTOPCLOWN
nigga im not even gonna mention your wack ass nigga you cant see me on your best day wit that old funny ass E-40/crucial conflict shit you be on nigga im spitin past you nigga you dont think fast enough to fuck wit me
Well put it like this, you seem like you got something to prove so come on down and spit your best verse boy! I aint gotta put no money on the line for you!
Tadou needs coaxing. He's bitching out and I was gonna prove that even if there was money involved he's not gonna show. Don't get me wrong, if he would've won, I would gladly cash him out. But for a cat who just runs off at the mouth like you, the only thing you can get is to get in the show free. We'll start the show off with you battling me or Cool Nutz or anyone of your choice. And then after I eat your wack ass up, I'ma 86 you out the show.
Send you home with your tail tucked. Don't claim to be the King of the NW with no CD and no background. It's not becoming.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Re: yall are both washed up so make room

Double E said:
fuck it nigga put that money up against me and i will blaze you infront your own crowd my nigga i got 350 sayin you will never win and tadou is just as corny as you nigga if you want me to be real nigga im in the streets nigga fuckin off tacoma seattle cali my people is doin big things nigga and you know it so fuckin wit me right now will be your bigest mistake because all you gonna do is let the streets know who the KING OF THIS NORTHWEST RAP SHIT IS and i dont even have a album complete but it dont matter im off the head nice and what i write can ruin careers you dont wanna fuck wit me i like your music nigga and i have given props to you for a min and thats street nigga peeps was knockin your shit after they seen me knockin it and thats way real but you aint gonna bad mouth me old pussy ass nigga i got your hoe card dont make me EXSPOSE YOU

NOW MR DOGG/HILLTOPCLOWN
kill yourself.

Jun 20, 2002
I THINK YOU BLUFFIN DOG HAHA

Is this REAL TALK MY NIGGA IS YOU REALLY GONNA BATTLE ME B4 THE SHOW???? I DONT THINK YOU ARE BEIN REAL HOMIE TO BE HONEST BUT I COULD BE WRONG....AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM GONNA PAY TO GET IN WE GONNA SHOW YOU ABOUT THIS BATTLIN SHIT HOMIE AND AFTER WORDS AI8NT GONNA BE AN 86 GOIN ON IT JUST WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE I WILL WIN AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY SKILLS

Jun 20, 2002
THEY TALKIN

MS. BITCH IM SORRY IF I HAVE IN ANYWAY TOUCHED A NERVE BUT YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT IM REAL SERIOUS RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN EITHER MAKE ROOM OR RETIRE AND STAY BEHIND THE DESK OF BOW WOWS LABEL BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME NIGGA WE CAN DO THIS SHIT ON THE HILL INFRONT YOUR PEEPS AND LEAVE IT AT THAT YOU GOTTA REALIZE THAT YOU ARE GETTIN OLD AND I WONT LOOSE TO YOU EVER

AND ANYONE ELSE WHO FEELS LIKE THEY GOTTA SAY SOMETHAN ABOUT E GO AHEAD BECAUSE THE TALK IS GOOD THAT WAY WHEN YOU HEAR IT YOU WILL KNOW WHY IM TALKIN ABOUT YALL FAKES

Jun 20, 2002
YOU AINT GANGSTA

HUSTLE IM DOUBLE E AND IM NOBODY TO YOU KNOW BUT GIVE ME A MIN IM JUST GETTIN WARM AND YOUR FAVORTIE ARTIST IS MOS DEF SO I KNOW YOU AINT FEELIN WHAT IM FEELIN REAL TALK

Tadou, Double E, Nutz, D.O.G., all yall, im bringin a damn camcorder to this bitch and sellin the tape on the siccness and the internet!!! Come on down, real peeps, real chop, man to man, recorded, covered by a newspaper, all those that been talkin this and that, most of all tadpole, come down and say it all in person or your jus flappin them gums. make it happen or quit blabbin in these posts. no excuses, i know dog and nutz and i will be there, as for tadpole, i got money he blames his schoolwork or no ride or some other gay shit and doesnt show, as for Double E, i dont even know u homie so i just hope you show up and try to prove your point and be real bout what your talkin on here. thats it from me

May 30, 2002
HUSTLE IM DOUBLE E AND IM NOBODY TO YOU KNOW BUT GIVE ME A MIN IM JUST GETTIN WARM AND YOUR FAVORTIE ARTIST IS MOS DEF SO I KNOW YOU AINT FEELIN WHAT IM FEELIN REAL TALK

the fuck dose that suppose to mean, you a fake. and a fag, ill take a fucken stick and shove it up your ass, and thats on the block dog. get the fuck off the board if all ya gonna do is hate:dead: :dead:

Jun 20, 2002
503 keep hustlin thats what you need to do

503 let me tell ou somethan homie... you wish you was hard ass faget if your not a rapper you shouldnt be in this convo this aint about who is the hardest or who got the most guns nigga its about who can out wit who on the mic who is really gonna shine now if you cant play that roll then you shouldnt talk to me because if your talkin some other shit the computer aint the place for it the streets are and it can go there if you like but remember the streets are real and words can kill thats how it all starts cats wanna act super hard until they really see shit happen in the streets then they turn pussy so think befor you speak my friend because what im talkin about has nothin to do wit a nobody wit an opinoin if you cant rap or make beats you are nothin to me

Jun 20, 2002
TADOU DONT LET THESE FAGS SPOOK YOU

And TADOU you cant let these cats talk to you like you bitch homie they say come to they show you need to say ill be there or just quit talkin because it looks to me like you spooked this rap shit has to come first if you really wanna do it everything else has to play the background its all out or none at all thats the difference between bein a great rapper and just bein a MR DOG or COOL NUTZ aka DROPED FROM UNIVERSAL they wanna play the roll when its cool and then play another the rest the time im not feelin that you either a full fledge hog all the time or your a suit all the time but you cant be thug and then call the cops or sell drugs and teach a dare class to the same kids it just dont work like that

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Double E

Don't go from a fan to a hater. If you have a hoe card, pull it. And in terms of Universal. Rakim got dropped, Canibus got dropped, Warren G got dropped, and I can name more nigga. But what niggaz from the NW even had a label with a rep like Universal even want to sign them? I won't even get into money that was paid to DBA. You sound stupid nigga. My shit speaks for itself. Cool Nutz was here before Universal, and will be here after Universal. It's funny how you can talk about bumpin my shit, and telling your homies to cop it, but then call a nigga weak? You sound like a big contradiction. Nigga if you got something to prove, make it happen . Get the streets to talkin about you . From the stage, to the streets, to the studio, niggaz been real. Nigga put an album out, and make some noise. I might be washed up in your eyes, but nigga you never even touched the water. I'll be there on the 4th. Oh yeah. Real niggaz fuck with Cool Nutz nigga. Check my file. I ain't gotta talk about my shit. How quick these niggaz seem to think that they have surpassed their idols. Don't let the internet get your ass in something that your rap skills can't get you out of. Don't get ate up by a hip-hop senior citizen nigga. I'ma have to grease up my wheelchair for you. Nigga pop up overnight, and got all of this confidence. You better bring ya flame proof suit killa. And quit sidin with these squares, it makes you look even worse, if you wanna keep it real.

@ Tadou

Nigga please!!!!

Jun 20, 2002
ITS ALL LOVE

REAL SIMPLE I NEVER SAID YOU WERE WEAK BUT I DID SAY YOU WONT SEE ME ON NO BATTLE SHIT EVER....THE UNIVERSAL THING WAS JUST ME MAKIN SURE YOU KNOW IM SERIOUS AND THAT I KNOW MY SHIT HOMIE AND I KNOW YOUR REP HOMIE I BE IN PO I GOT SOME PEEPS FROM THE RU OUT THERE THEY GOT LOVE FOR YOU AND I KNOW THE HISTORY NIGGA BUT STREET IS STREET AND MUSIC IS MUSIC AND YOU GOTTA KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND YOU ALSO GOTTA KNOW THAT YOU BAD MOUTHIN ME IS NOT GONNA MAKE ME WANNA BE NICE TO YOU ALL THIS SHIT STARTED WIT THE FAKE TADOU YOU WAS ON HIM SO BAD AND ALL I WANTED TO KNOW IS WH YOU WANTED HIM TO SHOW SO BAD THAT WAS IT NOW JUST BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU SEIN MOST THE YOUNG NIGGAS IN THE GAME ON A BATTLE TIP DONT MEAN I DONT THINK YOU MAKE GOOD MUSIC.. THE REST OF THESE POST WAS JUST ME VENTIN HOMIE I CANT LET YOU WALK ON ME NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE THATS LIKE SAYIN YOU BETTER THAN ME AND HIP HOP AINT ABOUT THAT WE ALL WANT TO BE THE BEST AND DO THE BEST SO THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO IM NOT GONNA EVER SAY SO AND SO IS NICER THAN ME... SO IM JUST GONNA SAY KEEP IT REAL AND ILL SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA ITS NOT GONNA BE FRIDAY I CANT MAKE IT IM GOIN TO THE LOW RIDER SUPER SHOW IN VEGAS ON THURSDAT WILL BE THERE ALL WEEKEND SO WE CAN DO THIS ANOTHER TIME AND I PROMISE YOU THIS YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED IM NICE AND THATS WAY REAL SO GET AT ME LET ME KNOW WHATS THE DEAL ILL EVEN COME TO PORTLAND AND SEE YOU ITS ALL MUSIC AND I GOT NOTHIN BUT LOVE I DONT WANNA SEE ANYONE DO BAD WE ALL GOT THE SAME GOALS AND WANT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING IN LIFE SO YOU DO YOU ILL DO ME AND WE WILL KEEP IT MIVIN