Who will the Suns trade Marion for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will the Suns trade Marion for?

• Kobe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garnett

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • draft piccs and cash

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Kidd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wont be traded

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 5, 2007
His name comes up every year in trade talks..... this will be the year he is traded. He is 1 of my favorite players but I am for anything that will help us win a title.
K.G or Kobe....either 1 works for me.

Mar 5, 2007
REdRUM said:
I don't think KG would happen...Kobe, although unlikely, would happen first, IMO.

And Kidd? No way...

I like Marion...he's one of my favorites in the league.
I think KG is more probable than Kobe.
Kidd...lol I just threw that up there... they almost traded for him just right before the traded deadline this last season though.

May 2, 2002
Simmons made an interesting trade proposal. Marion, Barbosa and Banks for Kobe, Bynum and and a draft pick. at first I thought it was ridiculous.. But a starting lineup of Amare, Nash, Bell, Kobe and Diaw? Its small, but shit... they'd run guys outta the arena.

Dec 9, 2005
^ They might, but we all know how far that gets you in the playoffs.

Marion is one cool ass cat. Met him in Vegas over the weekend, I guess he was there for the fight. No security, no entourage. I think he was bolo actually. It was @ OPM, and it was like 4am...I guess he was feeling generous so he bought the entire bar out. Wowzers.

May 2, 2002
^nah.. if its cap space, then its Marion they'll send out. I think hes suppose to make 18 next season. Diaw only makes like 8 mill a season